Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

Thought on public test

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
2,222 posts
13,723 battles

In them olde days you used to be able to put in some time and grind the missions in the public test. This was good because people could spend some time in game, get some reward for their effort,  and weegee could see the results. Now days you are reliant on other people to get the rewards. I think I'm possibly done with PTS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
354 posts
9,048 battles
42 minutes ago, keskparane said:

In them olde days you used to be able to put in some time and grind the missions in the public test. This was good because people could spend some time in game, get some reward for their effort,  and weegee could see the results. Now days you are reliant on other people to get the rewards. I think I'm possibly done with PTS.

You must have been reading my mind - always seems to be clan, rank, divisions lately and, they often seem to coincide with a particularly attention demanding period on the live server (juicy operations like Cherry Blossom or Dynamo, or just grinding through the RN missions). I played 1 battle last time and I doubt I'll manage any more this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
405 posts
9,169 battles

Those requirements like R1 ranked battles & 4-5 stars missions on the PTS itself just not worth the agony & time, almost feels like you are grinding on another server... even in PTS I saw bots in the ranked battles. *clenches fist* 

Edited by MyFranTheDevil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,222 posts
13,723 battles
47 minutes ago, MyFranTheDevil said:

Those requirements like R1 ranked battles & 4-5 stars missions on the PTS itself just not worth the agony & time, almost feels like you are grinding on another server... even in PTS I saw bots in the ranked battles. *clenches fist* 

Yeah. Too many people just farming the rewards without doing anything. I expect they just start as many battles as they can and hope they get carried. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
405 posts
9,169 battles
1 hour ago, keskparane said:

Yeah. Too many people just farming the rewards without doing anything. I expect they just start as many battles as they can and hope they get carried. 

Been like that ever since I can remember, but as usual WG did nothing to stop the toxic behavior & it spread over to official servers. :cap_old:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×