You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
tc1259

Mods - Where are we? And how do you get our attention!

9 comments in this topic

590 posts
2,995 battles

To all you wonderful Captains and forum members. 

As a reminder, if you come across a post, thread or anything that feels off or out of place, please report it with information as to why. Me and my fellow Moderators, whilst we believe we are all seeing :P the reality is we are human and we don't necessarily see every post raised here.

Additionally, we can usually be found either in game, discord and you can always poke us here through the forums mention system or if you really want to have a one on one chat we can also be PM'ed. 

On the flip side, if you break the terms and conditions of the forums or the game, please expect to be warned or sanctioned, you may think that we might be picking on you, or that we are being unfair but the reality is we've been entrusted to ensure the rules as set by War-gaming are followed. 

Useful links

Unsportsman Like Behaviour

So happy sailing all!
Brought to you by the Wargaming Mod team

590 posts
2,995 battles
19 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

You could have stickied this thread and hop all of Huggin's playground while you are at it :cap_haloween:.

we could of - but there seemed to be a lot of 'Where are the mods' comments floating around :P 9 times out of 10 we only know something has happened if we've read it, or it's been alerted to us. So this message is that friendly reminder to poke us if you think somethings wrong :)

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,474 battles
7 minutes ago, tc1259 said:

we could of - but there seemed to be a lot of 'Where are the mods' comments floating around :P 9 times out of 10 we only know something has happened if we've read it, or it's been alerted to us. So this message is that friendly reminder to poke us if you think somethings wrong :)

Great job patrolling the street btw. Oh now lets sink Huggin by spamming threads :Smile_playing:.

590 posts
2,995 battles
2 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

Great job patrolling the street btw. Oh now lets sink Huggin by spamming threads :Smile_playing:.

You totally could :P but I wouldn't recommend it  lol

8 posts
808 battles

Isn't that cute, Mods and WG together forever fighting the POI spouting degenerates 🙂 

Edited by TASPINE2K

1 post
30 battles

Hey mod , I notice player in the game are AFK , it hurts the whole team , I already report them in game , and there is a limited where I can report , I seriously hope AFK should be deal harshly.

Game crash or disconnection ?

Its a really great game with great potential.

Seriously the AFKer are spoiling the whole game