You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HuginnKR

Public Test 0.7.10 - General Feedback

18 comments in this topic

[ASUS]
2 posts
8,550 battles

I love the subs, but it's too hard to get used to with controlling Q and E

And the sub won't auto catch target (may be it is but I didn't notice)

And the oxygen runs out a bit too quickly

And it's kinda blurry to see things underwater (seriously it's should be that way in reality, but this is just game, right?

I was so enjoying my series of losing :) kinda hard at first, now it's a bit better, but still losing :)

[LBAS]
5,649 posts
13,633 battles
12 minutes ago, NineKunG_TH said:

my friend can't sent commander in to sub_ and can't re trainingunknown.png

Out from ready within div yet?

1,652 posts
22,306 battles
8 小時前,NineKunG_TH 說:

my friend can't sent commander in to sub_ and can't re trainingunknown.png

The same here.It's a bug

shot-18_09.28_11_05.32-0499.thumb.jpg.5312eace615ffe02c4b92513c71ec4ec.jpg

Also commander skill doesn't work on sub.Doesn't buff torp reload time.

[MMO]
9 posts
6,542 battles

In this round, the pings are extremely high, it is always around 500-700, sometimes reaches 1500-2000. This is the first time I have met such high pings. In the past,it was around 37-100. The pings for my Area server play is about 40-70. I dont't know the reason for such high pings.

Best regards

[LBAS]
5,649 posts
13,633 battles

Halloween too sucks diving time too short below than 40 sec torp reload too slow even captain skill can't work out

[KOOKA]
146 posts
11,472 battles

you have made reward`s way to hard as there is no players to Div up with & Halloween is silly. Screen in main area looks green can`t see good & in game Halloween screen green can`t see.

[TDA]
[TDA]
43 posts
8,390 battles

Agree about Halloween. Sub is different and difficult. I'm losing a lot of time atm as I dont seem to be able to access the Server ( tried many times today) together with the time it took to

download the game ( 3 days+) so i'm losing Premium time and a lot of chances to play with ships that I am not able to afford yet. It is frustrating to say the least.

Still It's been a good learn and going back to what "Icy" said some time ago I found the loss of Credits in the TIX & X games to be incredible. I think I'll stick with up to VIII and below for

a while. I shudder to think how much I would lose if I played DDs.

Cheers Z.

17 posts
14,286 battles

Dear WG, I've previously ticketed a report for PTS 7.10 for being unable to login. After recent fix in the past 2 days, ... different message but still can't login.

[BBK]
17 posts

Low graphics settings need a lot of improvement. very laggy even on low settings.

On 27/09/2018 at 3:06 PM, HuginnKR said:

Captains, 

Please leave any general feedback on the public test of 0.7.10 here. 

You can find a detailed list of the changes that we are testing on our portal.

Developer Bulletin 0.7.10

Public Test Round 1

Action Station

[-AWN-]
[-AWN-]
25 posts
15,043 battles

Game Centre - Public Test Account - Asia Server - NA URL used on selection

Although the Gamer Centre now has me logged in as an Asia Server Player, if I use the 'Public Test0.7.10  Round 2' dialog box to get to the Public Test Forum link, that link still uses the NA Server url - https://forum.worldofwarships.com/forum/176-public-feedback-and-test-bug-reports/ rather than the Asia server Forum URL - https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/forum/199-public-test-forums/?_fromLogin=1

See also Support Ticket ID 111275227: Forum

If I access a link form within the WOW game, I do not have this URL issue

Replication Steps -

(1) Open Game Centre and slect World of Warships PT

(2) Select 'Public Test 0.7.10  Round 2' (dated 09/26/18) from links

Result -  NA Public Forum pages opens

image.thumb.png.295fe604bbede3d344b78b3eb3ff941d.png

[-AWN-]
[-AWN-]
25 posts
15,043 battles

Scenario Battle - Division Requirements

It appears that Scenario Battles require the player to be in a Division to play them - for a stat, this sucks! But this requirements only seems to come about when the user selects a Scenario Battle from 'Other Operations'.

A User can work around this requirements by Selecting the Scenario they wish to play - then reselect Battle Type to Random Battle - then reselect again to the Scenario Battle - it should remain at the last chosen Scenario Type Battle, and let the user play without the need to be in a Division. but this may not always work.

Replication Steps:

(I) Open Game, and select Scenario  - Default on this run was 'Terror of the Deep'. As my current selected boat is a DD, I cannot start a Battle. Switch to Barracuda - Battle is now permitted - if fact I can select any sub and play

(ii) Select Scenario - Other Operations. Select Saving Transylvania (Normal Difficulty) - ( I had previously finished this scenario in 0710 Round 1) Issue No.1 - No ships available. Fix:  Returned to Random Battle and Selected Carousel Filtering for T3 ships, and ships presented - Blade, Jackal, Igor

(iii) Reselected Scenario Battle - it went straight to Terror of the Deep! Select Other Operation and choose Saving Transylvania again. No ships displayed again, so fixed by using filter for T3. ISSUE No. 2 -Selected Igor, but not allowed to Battle, as I need to be in a Division to play. See pic 1.

(iv) Selected Scenario Battle Other Operations again, and selected Sunray in the Darkness (which I has also completed in 0710 Round1). You may have to reset the Carousel filter to see TVIII ships.  Selected ships from those returned, but again I have to be in a Division to be allowed play.

(v) Select Scenario - Other Operations. Reselect Terror of the Deep. You may have to reset the Carousel filter to see TVII ships.  Issue No. 3 - Selected Subs from those returned, but again I have to be in a Division to be allowed play. (See Step 1!) See pic 3

To Fix(ish) - Select to go back to Random Battle. Select viable ship from carouse. Battle now permitted again. Reselect Scenario Battle - opens Terror of the Deep again. But now I can Battle without being in a Division! (See Step V) :) See Pic 2.

Conclusion - Their is some sort of Bug that sets the Scenario to  'Battle with Division only' once the user starts selecting Scenarios from Other Operations. Sometimes the user can work around this by swapping between Random if they can get the Scenario to default back to the last selected Scenario Battle other than Terror of the Deep. I did manage to do this as I've played Hermes for example. But I can't replicate the fix :(

If there is a valid game playing reason for this behaviour, then it must be explained in an easy way to the players.

Scenario_0710_Div_TOTD_req_1_Battle_Div.gif

Scenario_0710_Div_TOTD_req_2_Battle_ok.gif

Scenario_0710_Div_TOTD_req_3_Battle_ok.gif

Edited by Corlione1

[KOOKA]
146 posts
11,472 battles

1. Ping in game going up to 3000 down to -35 hard to play

2. After waiting in Queue for a game, there is loud nosie when loading game 

First time i heard nosie got stuck in black screen had to push windows button & go back to game. All game`s started now hear nosie for about 1 to 2 seconds then game starts

3. Port screen & scenarios game screen is very green. 

4. When turning & aiming the sub it`s hard. When aiming the marker to shoot it jumps around to much making it hard to shoot.

5. When under water hard to see were anything is. 

6. Timer for under water is to short.

7. Need better gun`s on Sub`s for on land target. Gun`s on Sub`s now do nothing to target on land.

8. Has bug were you pick Division for RANK game but goes to " Terror of the Deep "  Division.

Screen shoot below to show how green it is & Main screen is the same not just in game 

shot-18.10.05_23.18.24-0710.jpg

[LBAS]
5,649 posts
13,633 battles

Come on What a mental man? 

HONESTLY

You said that server will close in 23.00 UTC+8 
but you closed earlier :Smile-angry:

shot-18.10.08_18.49.26-0599.jpg