You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rincully

Invisable

4 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
17 posts
2,156 battles

I have been in this game for a long while ( I think from the beginning ) and I still do not like ships disappearing I have the same problem with tanks how can you rationalise  a warship or a 40 ton tank disappearing?

1,011 posts
7,482 battles
6 minutes ago, Rincully said:

I have been in this game for a long while ( I think from the beginning ) and I still do not like ships disappearing I have the same problem with tanks how can you rationalise  a warship or a 40 ton tank disappearing?

https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=world+of+warships+spotting+mechanics

Super Tester
7,558 posts
7,993 battles
1 hour ago, Rincully said:

You are a human being, things shouldn't be that hard to imagine. I mean, I can always see myself running between rocks in the asteroid belt....

This is a game, not a real life simulation. You are presented some rules and logic within the game, you use your creativity to adapt to the virtual environment, instead of wasting time thinking how nonsense that would be in real life. That's why it is a "Game".