Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Vrea_Zwei

Keeping FPS on average level

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

Tested on low-end notebook a.k.a gaming series HP DM1z-3016AU (modifed version with 6GB RAM)
This could be the best choice for low spec PC or laptop user who want to play without delayed fps (because you can't set the resolution to 800x600 like WoT) :teethhappy:
First of all, don't just set your graphic to "Low", but you should change some setting to off untill the Graphic Quality setting to Custom.

This the list you must to set to off: Shadow Quality, Reflection, Sky and Cloud Quality.

Second, put Texture Filtering to "Point" (this not important but highly recommended)
The last, uncheck "Soft Particles" section.
I'm not quarantee you will get better fps, but it just will make your fps stable on average 30~45 on low spec PC
Yep, thats all. Hope you get better fps when playing WoWs, Salute captain! :honoring:

P.S: when you use this setting, don't forget to go to ship modules section and see what happen :B

worldofwarships 2015-03-26 18-44-18-92.jpg

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Tested on low-end notebook a.k.a gaming series HP DM1z-3016AU (modifed version with 6GB RAM)

This could be the best choice for low spec PC or laptop user who want to play without delayed fps (because you can't set the resolution to 800x600 like WoT) :teethhappy:

First of all, don't just set your graphic to "Low", but you should change some setting to off untill the Graphic Quality setting to Custom.

This the list you must to set to off: Shadow Quality, Reflection, Sky and Cloud Quality.

Second, put Texture Filtering to "Point" (this not important but highly recommended)

The last, uncheck "Soft Particles" section.

I'm not quarantee you will get better fps, but it just will make your fps stable on average 30~45 on low spec PC

Yep, thats all. Hope you get better fps when playing WoWs, Salute captain! :honoring:

P.S: when you use this setting, don't forget to go to ship modules section and see what happen :B

Nice setting for serious play in minimum Spec

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

I don't know what black voodoo magic Wargaming is using, but I get better FPS when set to very high settings than if I set the game to medium settings.

That's right, I get WORSE frames per second on medium settings for some reason.

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

Nice setting for serious play in minimum Spec

Thank you captain :honoring: I'm just here to help people who use low spec PC

I don't know what black voodoo magic Wargaming is using, but I get better FPS when set to very high settings than if I set the game to medium settings.

Typically High tech PC, you will not allowed to play with Low graphic setting mode :teethhappy: #justkidding

Super Tester
2,725 posts

One of the other games I played is also like that. And the Developers of that game, which I won't mention, confirmed to players that when the game graphics is set in Low then the graphics process is gathered from the processor, but when it set in Medium or higher then the graphics process is gathered from the videocard. Heroes & Generals

Wish we can confirm that to WG regarding graphics settings relaying on processor or videocard IF when it set on certain graphics setting.

Edited by Mingfang47

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

One of the other games I played is also like that. And the Developers of that game, which I won't mention, confirmed to players that when the game graphics is set in Low then the graphics process is gathered from the processor, but when it set in Medium or higher then the graphics process is gathered from the videocard. Heroes & Generals

Wish we can confirm that to WG regarding graphics settings relaying on processor or videocard IF when it set on certain graphics setting.

I noticed that too :teethhappy:

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

Tried this and I got 20-45fps. What black magic is WG using? with low I get crap fps ;v

Like i said, i don't quarantee you will get good fps. But just getting your fps on average level, for low spec PC excatly. And yes, all depends on your PC

Sign in to follow this