Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

I'm sorry I couldn't do more.

10 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
769 posts
8,629 battles

Four kills - Ok, so I didn't do much actual damage but I solo capped 3 times and assist capped once for a total of four caps on Two Brothers.

As the game ended I had just launched on a Colorado that was straight lining towards the FIFTH cap I would have got but a teammate died and lost it for us on points.

I know people post these kinds of "Played really well but still got rekt" all the time.

I'm just really questioning how much I CAN actually enjoy a game when stuff like this happens?

Like, man... really? I know. I know it happens. I'm not blowing any whistles here, but man?

Should there be some kind of "Not lose a star" for best player on losing team in normal games?

People say good players are leaving the game (I have no idea if this is true or not) and if so, is it because of experiences like this?

World of Warships Screenshot 2018.09.27 - 07.09.57.02.png

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles
38 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

People say good players are leaving the game (I have no idea if this is true or not) and if so, is it because of experiences like this?

Really? Our discord channel shows opposite.

Beta Tester
769 posts
8,629 battles
Just now, Otago_F111 said:

I think you already know the answer Max :)  PVP is always going to have its ups and down.... smile and move onto the next one.... its only a computer game after all.

*forces smile on face*

..yes, I'm sure you are right..

*smile becomes grimace*

316 posts
4,661 battles
1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

I'm just really questioning how much I CAN actually enjoy a game when stuff like this happens?

Enjoyment is subjective, but consider the alternative: for you to be guaranteed a win there means the battle must ALWAYS be won by the team with the single most skilled/effective player. If I was your opponent, it would mean my team has no chance of beating you because we don't have a 7k battle experience player driving an OP reward DD on our side. I wouldn't enjoy the game much then, I can tell you that.

Edited by Rina_Pon

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

At lower tiers you will find better success by killing enemy faster instead of just capping. At high tiers it takes a long time to kill ships, so cap points become very important, not so in low tiers.

You just need to identify bad players and keep killing them.

Edited by icy_phoenix

246 posts
5,822 battles
2 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

Have low expectations like me.

Win or lose, 4 kills is a GREAT game for me.

Beta Tester
769 posts
8,629 battles
1 hour ago, Rina_Pon said:

Enjoyment is subjective, but consider the alternative: for you to be guaranteed a win there means the battle must ALWAYS be won by the team with the single most skilled/effective player. If I was your opponent, it would mean my team has no chance of beating you because we don't have a 7k battle experience player driving an OP reward DD on our side. I wouldn't enjoy the game much then, I can tell you that.

Fair point.

Actually a very good point.

Sign in to follow this