You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
User_1145141919810

Someone is manipulating Ranked battle MM in a very,very unsportsmanlike way

27 comments in this topic

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,168 battles

Evidence thread:http://bbs.nga.cn/read.php?tid=15073020&rand=406(Chinese language)

The 2 (Probably 1 person's 2 accounts)manipulate Ranked MM using 2 CV(People seldom play CV in Rank so they can meet each other in the battle and on different side)

CV can get advantage of enemy position and a AFK enemy CV.

Therefore,1 keep hunting and the other one save star.

I hate this.

Offender:x****_d***    and B****A****(search in the evidence thread to get full ID)

Yes I choose name and shame them cause I'm fed up with official's nonfeasance.I don't mind if you prohibit me from speaking in forum,as long as you investigate and ban them.

I'm collecting replays.If you meet them and got replay,please attach them in this thread.

My friends keep reporting them,sending replays since Sep.16th,but I still see the 2 in R6 Rank today!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend in R2-3 dropped to R5 becazuse of them!!!!

Edited by User_1145141919810

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,168 battles
11 分鐘前,Somedude_Yudachi 說:

You expect WG take actions on this...

4o6.gif

They even ignore the bot clan and the bot issues.....

If they don't think it offends the game rule and should be banned,then I'll do this too,more and more people do this---The game no longer make profits due to losing its top players.

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,168 battles
15 分鐘前,icy_phoenix 說:

I'm sure doing this in ranked is punishable if you can prove it.

My friends sended rep to WG 10 days ago and those ** still spoiling Ranked environment.

I gonna Free XP Hakuryu if I met those m*****f***ers again.

381 posts
9,957 battles

He has at least 4 accounts in fact - I know because I've been several games with a combination of these accounts.

The other 2 names are: etge***43 and ****gorilia

Sent a report to WG several days ago but received no response.

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

and meanwhile he's ruining ranked for all those players on the other team. So sad this can continue unchecked for so long

20180926_200046_PJSD012-Shimakaze-1943_37_Ridge.wowsreplay

Edited by keskparane

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,168 battles
8 小時前,IndyChanKawaii 說:

He has at least 4 accounts in fact - I know because I've been several games with a combination of these accounts.

The other 2 names are: etge***43 and ****gorilia

Sent a report to WG several days ago but received no response.

7 小時前,keskparane 說:

and meanwhile he's ruining ranked for all those players on the other team. So sad this can continue unchecked for so long

20180926_200046_PJSD012-Shimakaze-1943_37_Ridge.wowsreplay

@HuginnKR

Please do something sir!TAT

250 posts
5,827 battles

There are people who do this. I’ve been in two games with this sort of behaviour.

CV on one side yolos forward and dies. Other CV just flies around and spots everything.

Extreamly frustrating for team with dud CV.

CV rework will At least help with this by making CVs less powerful.

[-VDD-]
7 posts
2,532 battles

Botting happens a lot and WG don't really care, very often you'll get in even a  random battle where 1 CV is clearly being botted by the other CV player, loses all its planes as it yolos down the middle.

had a CV in a match the other day that ended the battle alive with 1 plane kill, 127pts score at the end.

It wasn't a DC or something, because he was sailing the whole time in the A line and finished up nose into a corner after all the other ships on team were dead.

When you check the stats 1 CV will have 75-85% WR and the other like 19-21%.

The sooner CVs get neutered the better.

219 posts
11,605 battles

i had similar exp where a situation which our cv intentionally not cover surface ship when there are no enemy ft and let the other cv farm. a winnable throw.

159 posts
5,692 battles

I've encountered (and reported) this guy too and that was several weeks ago! @tc1259 you said mods needed to be pointed to problems, well here's one that's annoying a lot of players.

590 posts
2,995 battles
2 hours ago, blauflamme22 said:

I've encountered (and reported) this guy too and that was several weeks ago! @tc1259 you said mods needed to be pointed to problems, well here's one that's annoying a lot of players.

Hi Mate, 

Thanks for the poke! :) 

From a Moderator point of view, we can't do much about this - but there is a thread Thread for Unsportsman like accounts that you should pop this one in to. 

Wargaming can then investigate and Huggin can then be all over it