Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

Karma for Ignoring cap

11 comments in this topic

1,124 posts

no more rushing the cap, that meta is gone ever since WG implement cheat program call radar.

as a DD, I'll camp behind island just like those CA and BB did, I won't leave cover until I know location of those radar ship and I'll cap ONLY when coast is clear.

getting caught by radar out in the open water (try to scout&spot for team) is death sentence.

blame WG for put radar in game, duh.

Super Tester
7,520 posts
7,978 battles
40 minutes ago, PGM991 said:

getting caught by radar out in the open water (try to scout&spot for team) is death sentence.

Huh? Really? Well the radar is poorly implemented and many times one sided, but why don't you just switch to other classes? You are sharing bad advice in a forum imo.

239 posts
5,804 battles
11 hours ago, PGM991 said:

no more rushing the cap, that meta is gone ever since WG implement cheat program call radar.

as a DD, I'll camp behind island just like those CA and BB did, I won't leave cover until I know location of those radar ship and I'll cap ONLY when coast is clear.

Get IJN DD and use long range killer torps to flood caps and concealment to spot enemy DDs for your team to shoot while staying away from radar, so BBs get balls to move forward and cap.

:cap_book:

232 posts
13,939 battles
59 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Get IJN DD and use long range killer torps to flood caps and concealment to spot enemy DDs for your team to shoot while staying away from radar, so BBs get balls to move forward and cap.

:cap_book:

Oh how I wish that were true most of the time. The majority of times I am in my ijn dd doing spot and torp dumps and still my team's bbabies sit back at max range having a tea party.

[ZA]
156 posts
7,340 battles

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, good job making that work in your favor that once. :cap_like:

Edited by sunlo2013

Sign in to follow this