You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Caledwvech

No British DD's

13 comments in this topic

15 posts
6,769 battles

Hi there,

Just a question. Has anyone else completely missed out on getting the British dd's? And is there any other way to get them apart from randomly getting a Personal Mission in a container? I have finished all the in game missions etc and never got a Personal Mission to unlock a British dd.  Seems a little unfair that some of the missions and therefore rewards are locked behind what is essentially a random element of the game.

Yes I know in theory I can go and purchase a British dd or a whole heap of containers in the hope that I get one, but I think my wife would literally kill me.....

15 posts
6,769 battles

Yeah the Cossack would be nice, but cannot afford it. Hoping to get the Guineas to make it a whole lot cheaper. But that will be hard because didn't get any British dd's randomly (I know people who got all of them in the same chests) and so cannot do all those missions. :(

239 posts
5,804 battles
22 minutes ago, frognastie said:

I brought my Cossack, and well worth it IMO.

cant wit for the rest of the line to come out.

Where did you bring it from?

Or did you mean bought?

114 posts
2,624 battles

If you plan to buy about 10k doubs anyway, you might better off buying cossack in prem shop and then play and collect guineas then buy it again in arsenal to get doubloons. That way at least you get cossack much sooner.

Edited by zergling_

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,828 posts
4,103 battles

Buy Cossack in prem shop. ($51) 

Get back 3k Doubloons with cashback. (-$16)

Play missions.

Earn Cossack in Arsenal get paid equivalent in Doubloons (worth equivalent of 9800 Doubloons or $51)

You are ahead by $16 and now have about 13k Doubloons

[ZA]
156 posts
7,346 battles

WG is very generous with RN DD event, practically giving out 3 premium ships worth 20k doubloons. 

It is just first week of the event, I will wait and see what I got from free containers. If nothing, those doubloons from gallant and warspite can buy enough fxp to unlock the line.

Beta Tester
682 posts
8,402 battles
11 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Buy Cossack in prem shop. ($51) 

Get back 3k Doubloons with cashback. (-$16)

Play missions.

Earn Cossack in Arsenal get paid equivalent in Doubloons (worth equivalent of 9800 Doubloons or $51)

You are ahead by $16 and now have about 13k Doubloons

WHY U NO DO MY MATHS BEFORE I BUY T-61!!?!?!?!