Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
newt

Royal Navy Containers

50 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
5 posts
4,953 battles

19 Royal Navy containers opened and not one personal mission received.

Anyone else?

I don't think I can get any more containers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SIF]
Member
7 posts
3,932 battles

I know exactly how you feel. 

Others in the Clan have all DD Missions completed and boats in their harbour.

 

Ahh well good things will come to those that wait................. maybe :Smile_sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SIF]
Super Tester
3,840 posts
4,138 battles

Its nothing more than luck that gets you the ships and some may get it with a few containers and others will never get them.  You still have another 3 cycles of the directives to earn a minimum of 16 crates per directive so don't get too worried.   You can earn up to 480 sovereigns and 48 guineas from the crates

 

There is a whole thread about it here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[1NATN]
Member
11 posts
5,501 battles

I've earned approx 10-12 and purchased 20 more. No DD's or missions in the purchased ones. lots of British camo and 15 Guineas and bunch of assorted flags... I got the Acosta in my 2nd earned container....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,016 posts
7,490 battles
On 9/25/2018 at 11:03 AM, newt said:

19 Royal Navy containers opened and not one personal mission received.

There is another thread about this topic.

Some people had nothing, some got several of the new RN ship missions.

I personally got Acasta, and that ship is somewhere between mediocre to bad.

You should now have some of the sovereigns or whatever they are to buy a few things in the Arsenal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54
[1NATN]
Member
287 posts
5,258 battles

Should have had the missions in the arsenal for sovereigns as well, that way at least if you're unlucky you still have the choice to buy what you want.

Edited by Webba84

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
361 posts
3,693 battles

Don't spend your hard earn money on such rng bullshit crap from wg. Go and see noster you tube video. He open over more than 100 container and he just can't get the lightning dd mission. He contacted wg and they told him it just sheer bad luck.. wtf.

I don't ever want to spend my money on such bullshit crap container. I rather spend on something on getting other more realistic stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
78
[ANZAC]
Member
340 posts
11,506 battles

And flamu gets the t5 - T8 DDs in the first 4 perm containers he opens if I recall correctly. People joke about rigged and all, but man that smells like last weeks fish....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,350 posts
8,881 battles

Yeah if you combine Notser's and Flamu's videos you can see how ridiculously RNG this whole event is. Flamu gets all 4 missions with less than 20 crates, while Notser said failed to get the Lightning mission after opening about 180 crates. WG is slowly approaching EA levels of BS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
116 posts
2,645 battles
8 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Yeah if you combine Notser's and Flamu's videos you can see how ridiculously RNG this whole event is. Flamu gets all 4 missions with less than 20 crates, while Notser said failed to get the Lightning mission after opening about 180 crates. WG is slowly approaching EA levels of BS.

I hope those number adepts among us can do some crunching to show Flamu's RNG is statistically impossible thus proving WG rigs his all this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
116 posts
2,645 battles
On 9/25/2018 at 6:26 AM, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Its nothing more than luck that gets you the ships and some may get it with a few containers and others will never get them.  You still have another 3 cycles of the directives to earn a minimum of 16 crates per directive so don't get too worried.   You can earn up to 480 sovereigns and 48 guineas from the crates

 

There is a whole thread about it here

Pls note there will be no sovs in 0.7.10 and no guarantee either in 0.7.11. So I'm starting to wonder whether 480 is still feasible. As in my case, Without t7 rn dd or above, I think getting max.240-250 is much more likely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54
[1NATN]
Member
287 posts
5,258 battles
1 hour ago, zergling_ said:

I hope those number adepts among us can do some crunching to show Flamu's RNG is statistically impossible thus proving WG rigs his all this time.

It isn't. Very improbable, but that's not the same as impossible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
116 posts
2,645 battles
1 hour ago, Webba84 said:

It isn't. Very improbable, but that's not the same as 

That is why I wrote statistically impossible rather than (plain) impossible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54
[1NATN]
Member
287 posts
5,258 battles

Ah, I see. Well I guess you’d need a big enough sample size to estimate the chances of getting a mission per container and then you could work it out.

 

It still wouldn’t prove that it’s rigged though.

Edited by Webba84

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
823 posts
4,972 battles
On 26/09/2018 at 11:16 PM, th3vikings said:

Don't spend your hard earn money on such rng bullshit crap from wg. Go and see noster you tube video. He open over more than 100 container and he just can't get the lightning dd mission. He contacted wg and they told him it just sheer bad luck.. wtf.

I don't ever want to spend my money on such bullshit crap container. I rather spend on something on getting other more realistic stuff.

Yup. For me.

26 Premo

140 Regular

Still haven't got the T8 mission. I'm surprised the Belgium/Netherlands/EU hasn't jumped onto this as being gambling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
116 posts
2,645 battles

 

23 hours ago, Webba84 said:

Ah, I see. Well I guess you’d need a big enough sample size to estimate the chances of getting a mission per container and then you could work it out.

 

It still wouldn’t prove that it’s rigged though.

I'm not one of those number adepts so my explanation might not come across well, but there is a method in statistics that can be used to analyze Flamu's RNG results and compare to those of others (granted, you have to have sufficient sample size).

If the result is below a certain pre-stated significance cutoff (typically 0.05), it can be said that there is a statistically significant difference (read: it's different) between Flamu's RNG characteristics and that of all other players. So, Since it is not the same, hence it is a (statistical) proof of 'rigging' by WG.

Edited by zergling_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,567 posts
8,001 battles

I already gave up on the rubbish missions. They are getting done as I play but I'm not spending extra effort for these missions to get the containers.

When some gets all 4 missions from 20 boxes and others get 1 from 40-50 it's a bad rng implementation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LONER]
Member
60 posts
2,597 battles

I got the mission for the Tier V DD, whatever that is, and I'd give it away if I could. I have no intention of getting any British ship, let alone destroyer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×