Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rina_Pon

Team missing, if found please call -

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
755 posts
8,558 battles
41 minutes ago, ahwai82 said:

one sided match like these is very common now

can go on for a long stretch so better to call it quit

Yeeup.

294 posts
2,997 battles

A very similar experience here. It's either roflstomp by your team or on your team. Literally get crushed. Ofcourse I get a few games now and then where both teams were neck to neck but mostly it is a complete wash.

Super Tester
7,543 posts
7,986 battles

Played 10 games last night, only the last two were games where we had to fight till 20.00 holding our breath.. the other 8... One side lost at most 2 ships where other side was wiped out completely.

Somehow MM never fails to group all the bad players in one side, even though they were chosen randomly. Totally not fun. What's more interesting was, the close games were in low tiers, high tiers were totally roflstomp.

I think one reason is that the high tier ships are too impactful. So losing a ship early on or having one of those botters make it impossible for the team to win.

Beta Tester
755 posts
8,558 battles
8 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Played 10 games last night, only the last two were games where we had to fight till 20.00 holding our breath.. the other 8... One side lost at most 2 ships where other side was wiped out completely.

Somehow MM never fails to group all the bad players in one side, even though they were chosen randomly. Totally not fun. What's more interesting was, the close games were in low tiers, high tiers were totally roflstomp.

I think one reason is that the high tier ships are too impactful. So losing a ship early on or having one of those botters make it impossible for the team to win.

I have experienced this quite a bit lately too.

Sometimes I don't mind a lose if it was a genuine GG. (Sometimes... I do play to win and I'm not ashamed of that).

But when I am on an overwhelming win team I find myself wishing the whole thing was more balanced somehow to make a greater number of genuine GGs, win or lose.

I don't know how WG could address this.

[ZA]
165 posts
7,373 battles

I think I have been mentioned a few time on other posts. The high quality player base has been shrinking, you can refer to my arms race post two pic show case typical quality of players. The arms race MM actually very similar to 6 months ago high tier matches quality. 

As a side effect, unicorn divisions can heavily tilt the balance. Let's do the odd, if there are 4 unicum in queues, there are 50% chance for 3 unicum vs 1 unicum, and then 50% chance for 4 unicum vs none.

Last night we have a match T7 division, fight alone on a flank vs NC, Musashi, benson, Neptune. Result in killed the benson, taken the cap, force everyone else ran off to the other flank. 

The skill gap is getting quite serious after summer.

Edited by sunlo2013

Super Tester
7,543 posts
7,986 battles
3 hours ago, sunlo2013 said:

I think I have been mentioned a few time on other posts. The high quality player base has been shrinking, you can refer to my arms race post two pic show case typical quality of players. The arms race MM actually very similar to 6 months ago high tier matches quality. 

As a side effect, unicorn divisions can heavily tilt the balance. Let's do the odd, if there are 4 unicum in queues, there are 50% chance for 3 unicum vs 1 unicum, and then 50% chance for 4 unicum vs none.

Last night we have a match T7 division, fight alone on a flank vs NC, Musashi, benson, Neptune. Result in killed the benson, taken the cap, force everyone else ran off to the other flank. 

The skill gap is getting quite serious after summer.

Then you got this

mmkappa.jpg.77582e9f46fd45b1236844c8db3d

Do I feel bad for enemy team? Naah, thoughts about fairness is already out of the window, especially since last 2-3 months.

Sign in to follow this