Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MilitaryGrade

Have I already got the cleveland?

4 comments in this topic

11 posts
3,658 battles

Hi,

In my USA cruiser ship tree I have not researched helena yet. I notice however that on the page for cleveland it does not say how much exp required to research it, it just states how much coins to purchase for.

Also the modules are green and not like my unresearched  helena where the modules are grey.

But helena is below cleveland on the ship tree.

Does this means I probably have cleveland already? Maybe I won it one day and sold it without knowing?

Pictures are attached to show.

Cleveland.jpg

Helena.jpg

Tree.jpg

Edited by MilitaryGrade

1,105 posts

did you have play omaha and research next line before tech tree split? if yes, then its YOURS. if you bough memeland back then, you will also get the T8 memeland for free. if only research T6 memeland, then you get memeland T8 ready.

i recommend to get buffalo and des meme, whorecester is not for noob. 

492 posts
7,669 battles
2 hours ago, MilitaryGrade said:

Hi,

In my USA cruiser ship tree I have not researched helena yet. I notice however that on the page for cleveland it does not say how much exp required to research it, it just states how much coins to purchase for.

Also the modules are green and not like my unresearched  helena where the modules are grey.

But helena is below cleveland on the ship tree.

Does this means I probably have cleveland already? Maybe I won it one day and sold it without knowing?

Pictures are attached to show.

Yes it is unlocked already all you need to do is buy it. 

Cleveland was moved from T6 of the cruiser line to T8 of the light cruiser line back when the line was split into CA and CL. You most likely had already unlocked and played the old T6 Cleveland and then sold it.

Sign in to follow this