Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
pulu123

How Do You Like the Current Stats of T10 RN Destroyer Daring

3 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1 post
5,236 battles

Hi, have you heard about the new stats of the T10 RN destroyer Daring? It is now featuring a repair party and a special 22.5 degree auto-ricochet angle (which is the same as Des Moines). Please refer to this post.

So how do you like it?

Personally, I think it is OP. With the supreme concealment and overwhelming reloading speed, it is already a best defensive DD, why would it need special auto-bounce angle?! It hardly makes sense to me that RN ships seems always have some special tweaks. For example the super repair party, super-duper 15 degree auto-bounce angle on cruisers, super HE on battleships and their outstanding concealment. To me, it looks like the RN ships in WoWS are built by the Ministry of Magic and all other ships are built by Muggles.:fish_panic: But on the other hand, the current stats of HMS Vanguard, it is... I really want to know why WG would add so many magics to RN ships.

I will be grateful if you could share your opinions on the stats of RN ships with me.

Edited by pulu123

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,777 battles

The package does seem a bit much.  I'm very much looking forward to it, however I think the heal is such a big boost to effective health that it has the possibility of pushing it into the OP bracket.  At the same time, 113mm HE does not pen T8-10 DD hulls or BB superstructure, so you need IFHE, which I think is poor design.

I think they should remove the heal and buff the base health a bit.  They should also buff the HE pen to 1/5 instead of 1/6 - that will change the armour it can pen from 18/23 to 22/28.  Overall these changes would be a nerf to the ship, but would make it more versatile to spec.

1,105 posts

oh boi, RNDD is designated to rekt radar ship..... fast acceleration, silly 7 smoke to bait radar, and T10 have heal to manage a bit of survivability. what i dont understand is AP bounce buff...... now it can rekt BB AP lel

5 minutes ago, Moggytwo said:

I think they should remove the heal and buff the base health a bit.  They should also buff the HE pen to 1/5 instead of 1/6 - that will change the armour it can pen from 18/23 to 22/28.  Overall these changes would be a nerf to the ship, but would make it more versatile to spec.

1/4 please, and i will agree.... just remove the heal and no buff HP.

33 minutes ago, pulu123 said:

To me, it looks like the RN ships in WoWS are built by the Ministry of Magic and all other ships are built by Muggles.:fish_panic: But on the other hand, the current stats of HMS Vanguard, it is... I really want to know why WG would add so many magics to RN ships.

dont forget, RNDD is the only DD that can firing torpedo 1by1. they should buff IJN DD by giving this ability and make them pure torpedoboat.

and did you know? it wasnt ministry of magic, its Hogwart who design all RN sheeps......

Sign in to follow this