Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dano07

Musashi Or Salem which one ?

3 comments in this topic

[NOOB1]
28 posts
3,411 battles

I sorted asked this question another post but I will be more specific here.  This question is primarily about ease of credit making.

Some thoughts

Musashi  - should be easy to farm some damage ; stay back and just shoot stuff , guns over match and have range. But I do worry that the CV changes might bring more CVs into the game and it has poor AA defense so this could impact its play style.

Salem - I ve seen it used to good effect in pushing caps and seems robust but as a DD I can skirt its radar and cause it to flee ; so I think it requires a bit of careful play and higher skill level to get good damage compared to a BB 

Jean Bart - from what I ve 'heard' it will probably be a steel reward ship. Also I ve seen it play and it can do well pushing into caps right hands. 

Alaska - will probably be a Free Exp ship but its a T9 ? And how better would it play and earn compared to DM or Salem

any thoughts thanks ?

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles
22 minutes ago, Dano07 said:

I sorted asked this question another post but I will be more specific here.  This question is primarily about ease of credit making.

Some thoughts

Musashi  - should be easy to farm some damage ; stay back and just shoot stuff , guns over match and have range. But I do worry that the CV changes might bring more CVs into the game and it has poor AA defense so this could impact its play style.

Salem - I ve seen it used to good effect in pushing caps and seems robust but as a DD I can skirt its radar and cause it to flee ; so I think it requires a bit of careful play and higher skill level to get good damage compared to a BB 

Jean Bart - from what I ve 'heard' it will probably be a steel reward ship. Also I ve seen it play and it can do well pushing into caps right hands. 

Alaska - will probably be a Free Exp ship but its a T9 ? And how better would it play and earn compared to DM or Salem

any thoughts thanks ?

consider the grind of getting each, by the time you get them you wont ever have to worry about credits again, unless you whale out and buy fxp

Sign in to follow this