Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mr_glitchy_R

There were another ships aside from kitakami

6 comments in this topic

Super Tester
7,564 posts
8,001 battles

IIRC they weren't in game, only kitakami was. Tone was probably sold on CN server. I dug up an old thread on Tone.

It's hard to fit Shinano in wows. A lot of armor plates were removed from her hull. So even though started out as Yamato sister, the displacement should be very low. Also Shinano had low hanger capacity, could barely fit in t8.

157 posts
4,084 battles
6 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

IIRC they weren't in game, only kitakami was. Tone was probably sold on CN server. I dug up an old thread on Tone.

It's hard to fit Shinano in wows. A lot of armor plates were removed from her hull. So even though started out as Yamato sister, the displacement should be very low. Also Shinano had low hanger capacity, could barely fit in t8.

With the new CV rework I'll doubt that will matter. If all carriers are to have unlimited aircraft I wouldn't be surprised if WG inserts her as a Tier IX FXP or a TVIII premium ship, with an idea similar to Kaga.

The real big elephant missing from the room is still Akagi, though again the CV rework may change that.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles
7 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Why do they got removed from the alpha and beta stage?

Only Kitakami was removed.

And for good reasons. It was the cause of much teamkilling. It could launch a wave of torps bigger than the planned Mexico wall. Most of these seemed to hit friendlies.

It was also painfull to play. Worst Rudder shift EVER. And slow. It needed to be, in order to balance it's loltorps.

Now that we supposedly know more about torps, I actually would like to see it...............on the enemy team.

325 posts
4,086 battles
17 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Hold on. The Chinese server is so far different than others. They have their own regulation. They can pretty much sell anything that is restricted in other servers.  Also, Chinese server is not controlled by WG. They buy the game and open it with their own bias. Which means that they can buff any ships they want for the sake of their profits. I mean wow. This is very extraordinary. 

Sign in to follow this