Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Classified_1

Game crashing after update 0.7.9

12 comments in this topic

13 posts
7,897 battles

After the update my game is crashing after every few times. The game become unplayable now.

I checked the integrity and client shows its ok. And deleted the preference file but nothing worked.

Now what can I do. Anybody else got this problem?

483 posts
7,614 battles

Several members of my clan have mentioned regular crashes since 079. They are not in game today so I cannot find out any more details

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,959 battles

Never crashed all year. 0.7.9... 3 crashes in 48 hours.

Also, I had hoped WG would fix the 'penetration for 0 dmg' BS.  nope! every 10th Pen I hit the enemy with does 0 dmg.

1 post
4,745 battles

After the update, my game constantly crashes at the start of a match and it kept crashing at every start of a match which turned me red for abandonment.
Checked with the WGcheck tool and client turned out fine.
So I fiddled with the setting and changed the runtime from DX11 to DX9 and game is now running fine for now.
re-installed DirectX but still crashes when using DX11.

[KGHSF]
3,203 posts
6,030 battles

I can't play even mods 
I'm about to get cremation Look at they goes

shot-18_09.23_22_19.58-0882.jpg.c06ed387090060e644eef7616e17f2c7.jpg

Edited by THAI_THIEF

[PSYCO]
3 posts

if it's a critical error crash you guys are talking about then yes it's happening to me and my clan mates as well! esp the 1st game i load into from the start up, while in port it's fine but once i hit battle it gets slow then right when the battle starts CrAsH and critical error pops up! yup WG thank you for screwing up our game again! now we will have to wait for many reports to hit WG support before they "Fix" the problem they did in the update! also is anyone here experiencing sound problems? i can no longer hear my ships engine, gun traverse, and some other sounds which are important to how we play this game.

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
387 posts
14,950 battles

I've been getting this with the first game also but it's fine after a restart.

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
943 posts
5,636 battles
5 hours ago, Bex_o7 said:

I've been getting this with the first game also but it's fine after a restart.

Same here.

Gone from never dropping out to 4 dropouts since the update

Edited by BigWaveSurfer

145 posts
1,261 battles

isnt it natural? my pc crashed, behaving same as 0.7.2, where I fixed it by Reinstalling as usual. 

First, DELETE the Preferences.xml and preferences.xml.bak file from wows folder. if not work then I suggest a full clean installation.

Once the patch hits and badly hits without optimization, it scatters your file in your disk, makes it harder to read by your pc.

come on guys its just 21 gb of download, but its good to get rid of pink name bans.

Sign in to follow this