Sign in to follow this  
MedvedevTD

[modAPI] Contect SDK

5 comments in this topic

Untouchables
10 posts

Greetings dear modmakers!

I want to talk about the solutions and our plans for modAPI. First, what has already been done:
1. Solved the problem with ContentSDK, below is a link.
2. At the request of the modmakers, access to the game constants was added, access to them will start from version 0.7.11, there will also be a separate post in the near future.

Secondly, what do we plan to do in the near future:
1. Put in order the documentation for modAPI, add examples of use.
2. Create a developer menu for the convenience of developing a mod that will contain a list of game constants, a list of available mods, reload selected mods, disable selected mods, and describe modAPI methods. Any other functional is also possible. Here we would like to know your opinion, will you be interested in such an option, what kind of functionality would you like to add.
3. We will establish a full-fledged working relationship with you in the near future.

fixContentSDK.zip

41 posts
297 battles

@MedvedevTDThis is probably the best news you could have given the modding community.  Can't speak for everyone but I'd like a better working relationship with your team in the future as well.  I think the information exchange could lead to a lot of cool-looking content in the future.  You rock, buddy!  And keep that unpacker tool going.  I couldn't do anything without it.

Sign in to follow this