You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MedvedevTD

[modAPI] Contect SDK

7 comments in this topic

Administrator
23 posts

Content SDK allows modders to alter ship visual models and textures.
Content SDK suggests that master resources for the ship are prepared prior to modding. To do this, you need to:

Main link to our resources

1. Download ModsSDK_ver.zip.

2. Unpack the ZIP file into "ModsSDK.zip" folder.

3. "ModsSDK.zip" folder put into "<game folder>/res_mods/<update number>/PnFMods".

ModsSDK_zip.png

4. Open the file "<game folder>/res_mods/<update number>/PnFMods/ModsSDKExport/Main.py" with Notepad and in the line

contentSdk.extractSources('SuperYamato', 'JSB018_Yamato_1944')

Change 'SuperYamato' to your mod name, and change 'JSB018_Yamato_1944' to the modded ship ID.
5. Save changes and launch the game.
6. After the game is loaded "<game folder>/res_mods/<update number>/PnFMods/" will contain a new folder with your mod name (from stage 3), and it will contain all files neccessary for modding.
7. Delete "ModsSDKExport" folder from "<game folder>/res_mods/<update number>/PnFMods/".
8. Add to your new mod folder a text file with Main.py name. It should contain

API_VERSION = 'API_v1.0'
contentSdk.registerShipMod('JSB018_Yamato_1944')

Of course, you should insert the modded ship ID instead of 'JSB018_Yamato_1944'.

9. Done! Now, your modded textures and models will be shown in the game!

• Cool 2

[AMWKS]
Modder
51 posts
315 battles

@MedvedevTDThis is probably the best news you could have given the modding community.  Can't speak for everyone but I'd like a better working relationship with your team in the future as well.  I think the information exchange could lead to a lot of cool-looking content in the future.  You rock, buddy!  And keep that unpacker tool going.  I couldn't do anything without it.

• Cool 2

30 posts
15 battles

WHOLY SHIT, IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?!?  U guys don´t actually hate us modders?? 

Our prayers have been answered! :cap_win:  (quote from the great Compass_Rose, 2018ad)

• Cool 1

Administrator
27 posts
22 battles

All greetings!

Unfortunately, the ContentSDK bugfix has moved to version 7.12, so please do not throw out the fixContentSDK utility yet.
Peace for everyone:Smile_Default:

[FG_V8]
7 posts

Hello, I refer to the contentSdk.extractSources command line indicated in the theme of another server to try to extract the game content and modify it, but after the execution, the game login interface is stuck and cannot be accessed. python.log prompt [ModsAPI]SDK for JSB018_Yamato_1944 not found At the same time, no folder is created in the root directory. After installing the downloaded ModsSDK_0.8.1.0.1366194 to the game folder, try to start the game python.log will prompt Failed to register ASA110_Midway from URARA_Midway. Info file not found, and the game starts normally. But there is no modification, if there is time, please help solve this problem, thank you
Command behavior for extracting files: API_VERSION = 'API_v1.0'

contentSdk.extractSources('URARA_yamato', 'JSB018_Yamato_1944')

Edited by Smallcarrier_pt

Administrator
27 posts
22 battles
On 3/10/2019 at 5:56 PM, Smallcarrier_pt said:

[ModsAPI]SDK for JSB018_Yamato_1944 not found

Hi, i updated the manual in first post. The problem resolve with unpacked ModsSDK.zip to the folder with the same name.