You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

if there is CA/CL, there is also DA/DL...... THE BRITISH DD OP SHEEPS IS COOMIIIINGGG!!!

11 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

well, its very common to see a CA/CL in game.... but its very surprising that WG just introduce DA/DL to the game. not only RN sheeps have CL and BL, now they also have DL.... the main difference between DA and DL is its unique characteristic. most DL IS SLOW, and have small gun caliber. the higher the tier, the smaller the gun.... Jutland and Daring just weuack.... and the most weuack is THEIR SMOKE EMISION ONLY LAST 15 SEC!!! 

alright, forget about the bullsheet above....

THEY CAN LAUNCH TORPEDO 1 by 1!!!! I REPEAT! 1 BY ONE!!!

LIGHTNING HAVE 8.1km torp range with 96 sec reload! OH MAI GAD! and its basically T8 Gadjah Mada! same caliber.... but HEAVIER SHELL, LOOOONGER, more fire chance and FASTER RELOAD!!! the drawback is less 2 torpedo than Gadjah Mada..... now i can sh*t on Des Meme and Memetaur! (its cencored because shit is prohibited word) ) GWAHAHHAHA, its true the emision time is last for 15 sec, but its wide and duration is longer than IJN, VMS and KM SHEEPS..... and we got Jack Dunkirk -10% cooldown!

AND I GOT HYDRO TOO! now i can smoke weed without worry about incoming torpedo!

COMBINE WITH RDF! spam it in cap! HOWLING SHEET!!!

IN GAME MOST VERSATILE AND THE MOST NOOBS FRIENDLY!

- Torpedo, CHECK

- Gun & HP, CHECK

- Concealment, CHECK

- SMOKE & HYDRO, CHECK

- acceleration for torpbeat in smoke, CHECK

[LNA]
1,655 posts
10,411 battles
1 hour ago, Skarhabek said:

well, its very common to see a CA/CL in game.... but its very surprising that WG just introduce DA/DL to the game. not only RN sheeps have CL and BL, now they also have DL.... the main difference between DA and DL is its unique characteristic. most DL IS SLOW, and have small gun caliber. the higher the tier, the smaller the gun.... Jutland and Daring just weuack.... and the most weuack is THEIR SMOKE EMISION ONLY LAST 15 SEC!!! 

alright, forget about the bullsheet above....

THEY CAN LAUNCH TORPEDO 1 by 1!!!! I REPEAT! 1 BY ONE!!!

LIGHTNING HAVE 8.1km torp range with 96 sec reload! OH MAI GAD! and its basically T8 Gadjah Mada! same caliber.... but HEAVIER SHELL, LOOOONGER, more fire chance and FASTER RELOAD!!! the drawback is less 2 torpedo than Gadjah Mada..... now i can sh*t on Des Meme and Memetaur! (its cencored because shit is prohibited word) ) GWAHAHHAHA, its true the emision time is last for 15 sec, but its wide and duration is longer than IJN, VMS and KM SHEEPS..... and we got Jack Dunkirk -10% cooldown!

AND I GOT HYDRO TOO! now i can smoke weed without worry about incoming torpedo!

COMBINE WITH RDF! spam it in cap! HOWLING SHEET!!!

IN GAME MOST VERSATILE AND THE MOST NOOBS FRIENDLY!

- Torpedo, CHECK

- Gun & HP, CHECK

- Concealment, CHECK

- SMOKE & HYDRO, CHECK

- acceleration for torpbeat in smoke, CHECK

How about ship girl throwing a wrench at ya ? Bet that will be super effective against your OPness.

[ZA]
156 posts
7,338 battles

I think it is overrated, I would wait for someone tested the effectiveness of new ap shell before making op comment. 

Those ships are very unforgiving in their last few test versions as far as I know.

[ZA]
156 posts
7,338 battles

After watching a few Daring and Jutland game, the new ap is actually very strong, close quarters DD vs DD they will win most of the fight. I think overall it will be strong ship.

Edited by sunlo2013

1,105 posts
17 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

hqdefault3V5OZ16R.jpg

you seems afraid to do torpedo beat now :V

15 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

How about ship girl throwing a wrench at ya ? Bet that will be super effective against your OPness.

i have 95% evasion rate+30% damage taken :V so nope .....

13 hours ago, sunlo2013 said:

I think it is overrated, I would wait for someone tested the effectiveness of new ap shell before making op comment. 

Those ships are very unforgiving in their last few test versions as far as I know.

did you ever try Gadjah Mada? now imagine it have hydro and normal torpedo tube with fast reload

10 hours ago, sunlo2013 said:

After watching a few Daring and Jutland game, the new ap is actually very strong, close quarters DD vs DD they will win most of the fight. I think overall it will be strong ship.

its funny that 114mm gun is deadlier than 120mm gun lol

Beta Tester
659 posts
8,326 battles
22 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

LOL. That's my face EVERY torpedo beat.

[ZA]
156 posts
7,338 battles
40 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

i have 95% evasion rate+30% damage taken :V so nope .....

did you ever try Gadjah Mada? now imagine it have hydro and normal torpedo tube with fast reload

its funny that 114mm gun is deadlier than 120mm gun lol

Yes, I did try gadjah, however T8+ is another ball game. 8.1 km torp is hardly enough. You will be suicide to torp high tier radar ships. And slow speed short smoke mean you can't get out of bad situations without lost large chucks of hp, if you can get out at all.

new version of t9 r10, is different story. because you have usable ap and heal, increase your survivability and dpm dramatically compared to earlier test version. 

Screenshot_20180921-145921_Chrome.jpg

1,105 posts
23 minutes ago, sunlo2013 said:

Screenshot_20180921-145921_Chrome.jpg

those SS is backfiring! if you can rwekt other with Gadjah Mada, that is even more obvious you can lelel des meme and minotaur. except there is CV, there is no real threat for Lightning! even radar :V

WG is obviously try to make DD that can fight radar sheeps

[ZA]
156 posts
7,338 battles
14 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

those SS is backfiring! if you can rwekt other with Gadjah Mada, that is even more obvious you can lelel des meme and minotaur. except there is CV, there is no real threat for Lightning! even radar :V

WG is obviously try to make DD that can fight radar sheeps

As far as I can see at the moment only DD that can effectively counter radar ship is ijn gun boats 100mm with ifhe and 14.5 km range.

Just my personal opinion, probably I am too noob to understand real tricks about RN DD line. 

Seriously, I am BB main and know very little about DD lines. Only start playing DD line in six months.