You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dejiko_nyo

Operation zzzzzmo

45 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
643 posts
3,490 battles
53 minutes ago, Nikolaevna said:

So don't play it.

Do you not realize this OP is too easy to play and you did not read the word " Boring " right? As in Just TB's , DB's and Schnellboot are easily the most easiest enemies to be killed right? Please read OP first post properly again.

This OP is like the old Narai days with 3-4 Atlanta . Please think properly before what you've said about " So don't play it. " .

Now this new OP is like old Narai. a 3 Sims could make the gameplay too Level 1 easier than an actual OP itself.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

534 posts

Why play operation?

Faster and easier grind to modules and get rid of the stock asap

Getting better amount of exp and move to T7 faster if it's not a defeat

Get 5 stars rewards

That's why it's boring as Finicial Union of Cossack Kingdom

Edited by Somedude_Yudachi

Beta Tester
643 posts
3,490 battles
3 minutes ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

Why play operation?

Get 5 stars rewards

I rather prefer Challenging than easier faster OP. You forgot Narai right? Atlanta ruin the game. And so do Sims in this Dynamo 2.0 right here and now then.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

233 posts
13,941 battles
6 minutes ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

Why play operation?

Get 5 stars rewards

That's why it's boring as Finicial Union of Cossack Kingdom

Yep, I agree with the Financial Union of Cossack Kingdom.

Survivability is almost guaranteed unless you play like... like... Hmm... I cannot find a descriptor...

Oh yes. PARKS If you play like Parks, then you lose.

Edited by dejiko_nyo
Wrong name

1,333 posts
8,823 battles

One thing I dislike about the reworked Operation Dynamo is that it is quite unbalanced.

There is really no reason to play anything other than the Sims or the USN DDs. By playing th4 other DDs which have poor AA like the Gallant or Aigle is just gimping yourself.

Played a Gallant in one game, got 3 stars and ended near the bottom of the scoreboard. Played a C-hull Farragut with DFAA the next game, got 5 stars, shot down loads of planes and topped the scoreboard. No sweat. The friendly Sims got second place with tons of plane kills too.

Just stick to the USN DDs. Apart from that it is still the old fun Dynamo.

Beta Tester
643 posts
3,490 battles
21 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

One thing I dislike about the reworked Operation Dynamo is that it is quite unbalanced.

There is really no reason to play anything other than the Sims or the USN DDs. By playing th4 other DDs which have poor AA like the Gallant or Aigle is just gimping yourself.

Played a Gallant in one game, got 3 stars and ended near the bottom of the scoreboard. Played a C-hull Farragut with DFAA the next game, got 5 stars, shot down loads of planes and topped the scoreboard. No sweat. The friendly Sims got second place with tons of plane kills too.

Just stick to the USN DDs. Apart from that it is still the old fun Dynamo.

Right now , some of us don't have Farragut , Monaghan , Mahan nor Sims. While those 3 destroyers capable of destroying the plane due to you can net lodes of Credits and exp , While Gallant , Aigle, Haida , Jervis (if some lucky dog have it ) , Cossack , Gnevy , Baldhead man destroyer and Minsk Belarus Gloating at USN DD ripping off planes and abusing Schnellboot while they kill a small amount of planes and schnellboot. It feels like how Atlanta abused Narai 1.0 long time ago...

I wish there was extra more challenging like adding a AI Gaede , T-61 , Maass & Z-39 to intervene us from retreating to the final point for before endgame. Because all this battle-time is ripping off planes , dodging artillery from mountains and #schnellbootabuse is kinda like abit boring bit of it.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

Alpha Tester
392 posts
4 hours ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

Do you not realize this OP is too easy to play and you did not read the word " Boring " right? As in Just TB's , DB's and Schnellboot are easily the most easiest enemies to be killed right? Please read OP first post properly again.

This OP is like the old Narai days with 3-4 Atlanta . Please think properly before what you've said about " So don't play it. " .

Now this new OP is like old Narai. a 3 Sims could make the gameplay too Level 1 easier than an actual OP itself.

What do you expect? It's only normal mode. If it's "too easy to play" then wait for hard mode. If it's "boring" then don't play it. If a movie bores you, watch something else then. If a game is too easy, play something else then. It's not like anyone is forcing you to play Dynamo. If you want a challenge then either try Operation Ultimate FU or go back to PvP.

Edited by Nikolaevna

Beta Tester
682 posts
8,402 battles

It is pretty easy to 5 star I guess.

I'm not complaining though. My Farragut and Mahan are full AA (cuz reasons) and it's perfect for them.

(Although Sims seems to be the plane killer in this Op but I don't have one... I'd LIKE one to play in this Op but Doubloon cash back coming soon so no point spending RL currency atm).

But yeah, so what? It's a pretty easy way to XP and cash up. Not every experience in the game is like that so yeah, big deal, play it or not.

It reminds me of a story The Most Holy Zumbah used to tell about a young boy who lived in the mountains. He hated water but there were lakes and rivers and streams all over the place so he never went in them. The End.

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,559 battles
1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

It is pretty easy to 5 star I guess.

I'm not complaining though. My Farragut and Mahan are full AA (cuz reasons) and it's perfect for them.

(Although Sims seems to be the plane killer in this Op but I don't have one... I'd LIKE one to play in this Op but Doubloon cash back coming soon so no point spending RL currency atm).

But yeah, so what? It's a pretty easy way to XP and cash up. Not every experience in the game is like that so yeah, big deal, play it or not.

It reminds me of a story The Most Holy Zumbah used to tell about a young boy who lived in the mountains. He hated water but there were lakes and rivers and streams all over the place so he never went in them. The End.

my sims with atlanta commander, bft+aft+dfaa+flag+aa modules easy 60 planes kills so easy xp and credits plus fxp

kinda boring sail around click on planes and shoot some small botes but easy xp and credit i will still play

shot-18.09.20_14.29.19-0784.jpg

shot-18.09.20_17.11.07-0962.jpg

Beta Tester
682 posts
8,402 battles
5 minutes ago, ahwai82 said:

my sims with atlanta commander, bft+aft+dfaa+flag+aa modules easy 60 planes kills so easy xp and credits plus fxp

kinda boring sail around click on planes and shoot some small botes but easy xp and credit i will still play

shot-18.09.20_14.29.19-0784.jpg

shot-18.09.20_17.11.07-0962.jpg

Nice one.

I think I was in a game with a Sims that got 53 plane kills.

And yeah, not that challenging, Ops can be so up and down depending but this one is bit of a cake walk.

Still, nice to get some easy loot sometimes.

[LONER]
60 posts
2,582 battles

For me it’s a case of: Welcome to another instalment of WG trying to force me to get ships I don’t want. 

If i didn’t have the Agile, I wouldn’t have any eligible ships at all. These restricted ops aren’t making me diversify my fleet, they just make me play less. 

1,007 posts
7,422 battles

I agree that this is an easy op. Worst outcome I have seen was a two star win, but no loss so far.

This op makes a great XP and command XP earner. Base XP is usually between 1300 and 2000 per game. You can stack flags and camos and make 20k command XP in one good game.

I played one or two games in Sims before I realized she has access to the AA consumable, stupid me. I noticed that other Sims shoot down many more planes, and I asked myself, HOW do they do that? Silly, eh? At first I had trouble hitting the Schnellboote with Sims’ guns, but I got used to is after a few games. I found that I had to zoom out the gun sight, to be able to lead enough.

239 posts
5,804 battles

This Op is quite easy, though I still do badly because those bl - - dy schnell boats are hard for me to hit. Maybe I’m just bad at using gunboats.

Doesn’t help that the only acceptable ship I have is Aigle, I need to grind US DDs.

(they need to introduce an op designed for IJN DDs, seriously, why is this line so continuously overlooked for ops?)

One problem is convoy is quite slow. Because the distance travelled has not changed, and the DDs allowed can move faster than the original.

Enemies are quite easy to beat, so only way to increase challenge would be to increase number. Which would still just be a grind fest.

So yeah, faster convoy, longer distance and more enemies of same type? (Limited because of “realism”)

Beta Tester
604 posts
6,756 battles

I think it's by far the most fun operation.  I think the problem with it being too easy is that the Sims is completely OP in it, the ships were better balanced in the last iteration.

Beta Tester
643 posts
3,490 battles
11 hours ago, Nikolaevna said:

What do you expect? It's only normal mode. If it's "too easy to play" then wait for hard mode. If it's "boring" then don't play it. If a movie bores you, watch something else then. If a game is too easy, play something else then. It's not like anyone is forcing you to play Dynamo. If you want a challenge then either try Operation Ultimate FU or go back to PvP.

OP Ultimate FU is way fun for me .

Also there is a difference between boring and forcing. Im just saying they should add a DD.

Beta Tester
682 posts
8,402 battles
7 hours ago, luftkopf said:

For me it’s a case of: Welcome to another instalment of WG trying to force me to get ships I don’t want. 

If i didn’t have the Agile, I wouldn’t have any eligible ships at all. These restricted ops aren’t making me diversify my fleet, they just make me play less. 

Mmm. I think everyone should play the ships they enjoy but for myself, I have bought or rebought many ships to get the most out of Ops of different tiers.

From that perspective the Ops do expand my fleet or at least keep it expanded?

4 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Doesn’t help that the only acceptable ship I have is Aigle, I need to grind US DDs.

Just to Tier 7 in this case? I enjoy my USN DDs.

Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles
1 hour ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

Also there is a difference between boring and forcing. Im just saying they should add a DD.

UF is actually good for grind DD and cruiser, it easy to get  150k + games as long as the team is not too unbalance or yolo unreasonably. By far it is one of most profit and fun to play, same with Narai.

Still not play Dynamo since my experience with it last time is not very profit, I will try some run and see how it compare to Aegis :cap_hmm:

Beta Tester
682 posts
8,402 battles
20 minutes ago, Bengal_Tiger23 said:

Just got interesting. Young-lings just started their school holidays. Noticed difference half hour ago.

Oh.

Alpha Tester
392 posts
1 hour ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

There is nothing wrong with the enemy team. Just wait for the weekend and you'll see many random potatoes struggling to destroy those torpedo boats. Most of the DDs in the game have very poor AA (Gallant being the worst), so if there's no US DD with DFAA in the team then they will struggle. If anything it's US and USSR DDs that should be removed from Dynamo because they have the best AA. Historically, neither country was involved in the Dunkirk evacuation anyway; the US was still neutral and the Soviets were allies with the Nazis. Heck they should be the red team. Who doesn't want to see Soviet torpedo boats?

Allowing low tier DDs like Vampire and Campbeltown into Dynamo should make it more fun and challenging. Unfortunately, we still don't have UK or French DD lines, so removing US and USSR DDs from this op will mean less variety. Until they arrive, deal with it. Or play something else since Dynamo is boring for you.

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

Whatever op you like or dislike, there will always be a premium ship that will be totally unbalanced for that op. So if you don't have those premium ships, random battles are still more profitable.

For example, 2k base exp games are pretty common for sims in random battles. Sims can easily get 1200+ even in losses. Compare that to any op.

That was probably one of the reasons of rebalancing ops. So that you don't get rewarded more by playing easier mode.

Edited by icy_phoenix

1,007 posts
7,422 battles

Well, you don't get this every day in Random, 31k command XP.

Not even a very good game, only 1.5k in Leningrad, but plenty of stacked flags. Some of these are not easy to come by (ie cannot just buy Dragon flags) so having almost a guarantee that the battle will be a win means you can use plenty:

image.thumb.png.9a924424347dc485a32b44ab0287f855.png