You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Area51P41

Date for Brit DD`s anyone

4 comments in this topic

89 posts
6,451 battles

myself & many others are asking where are the Britt DD`s or when are they coming ??? With this update one mission u need Britt DD to win 10 games for a pin ???? 

So i guest that is with a premium Britt DD. I see a date of the 21/9/18 for the start of royal navy but can`t find a date of release for DD`s.

From what I watched in Developers diaries she said in release of 0.7.9 NOW THIS WHAT IS SAID ------"And of course British Destroyers " -------. Now what does that sound like to you ??? 

Am I not understanding this right. I am not the only one asking this as in game chat is asking the same.

Anyway a date of release would be nice if anyone knows thnks.

Oh yes I can bet all the seagulls who troll the forum will call me a idiot for asking because i didn`t read something right well good luck to you all have fun with it.

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles

0.7.10 or 0.7.11 is planned , which would be one - two month after 0.7.9 go online. We cant be sure since the balancing of the ships wasnt complete at the time of writing.

13 posts
1,491 battles

Considering that we have the combat missions for the Tier V, VI, VII and VIII Royal Navy destroyers, they will most likely be released with the new patch which comes out in a month or so. They did this with the French battleship line, makes sense to do it again with Royal Navy destroyers.

Beta Tester
604 posts
6,756 battles

They're doing a partial release right now on live of the British DD's - the new containers that you earn in game will give you a chance at a mission for the T5-8 RN DD's (the premium shop ones have a higher chance to give you the missions).  You can also get Cossack mostly through the mission system over the next month.

The full release of the line will be in 0.7.10, on October 18.