Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rocster

PORTS AND UPDATES

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
2 posts
3,965 battles

Why is it that after every update you guys change the ports..if annoying..surely you can set it to remember where we are but everytime we get an update the port changes..seriously does it have to change..rant over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Member
4,471 posts
25,644 battles
26 minutes ago, waichung1823 said:

Atlantis Port eh... Just hope it wasn't for Premium only. 

undersea port, just an idea, not good at all :fish_happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
344 posts
7,061 battles

I personally don't care what the port looks like, I'd much rather they fixed the port interface lag. It's so unresponsive. For example if I click my contacts list it will take at least 5 seconds minimum to open. It's not my system as it runs the game at 100fps on highest settings, so I don't know why its so slow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
16 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

I personally don't care what the port looks like, I'd much rather they fixed the port interface lag. It's so unresponsive. For example if I click my contacts list it will take at least 5 seconds minimum to open. It's not my system as it runs the game at 100fps on highest settings, so I don't know why its so slow.

WG UI is imfamously bad across the board, you'd get the same complaints from WOT and perhaps even WOWP players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
344 posts
7,061 battles
1 minute ago, drakon233 said:

WG UI is imfamously bad across the board, you'd get the same complaints from WOT and perhaps even WOWP players

It's pretty disgraceful for a game these days. I've got 10 year old games with faster UI than this game! Come to think of it I think my 10yo games are more stable in every aspect lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
316 posts
4,646 battles

Has anyone else experienced the carousel view resetting? I normally keep it a 4 rows and every, I dunno, week or so it resets to 2 rows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Member
4,471 posts
25,644 battles
16 hours ago, Rina_Pon said:

Has anyone else experienced the carousel view resetting? I normally keep it a 4 rows and every, I dunno, week or so it resets to 2 rows.

delete preferences.xml and re-settings again?

please backup the old file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×