Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HuginnKR

WoWS Update 0.7.9

WoWS Update 0.7.9  

26 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the 0.7.8 update?

• I like it!!!
    • I have some doubts about this patch.
    • I don't like it at all.

28 comments in this topic

WG Staff
468 posts

Hello captains,

We would like to hear your thoughts on how you like this update. Tell us your opinion. 

Here are the inclusions for this update so far:

1. Royal Navy
  2. Arms race
  3. Royal Navy's lootboxes
  4. UK DD
  5. Dynamo operation
  6. London port
  7. Clan Base 2.0

You can check detail patch note here: https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/game-updates/update-079-royal-navy/

[LN]
Super Tester
549 posts

Hi, I want to ask about clan problem
With the new update, the entire old buildings have disappeared.
Will there be a level of compensation that matches the amount of oil we spend on building them?

WG Staff
468 posts

15 minutes ago, KinomotoSakura_chan said:

Hi, I want to ask about clan problem
With the new update, the entire old buildings have disappeared.
Will there be a level of compensation that matches the amount of oil we spend on building them?

Yes we deleted the old buildings because we've added serveral new buildings and upgraded the old bonuses. Same amount of oil is already given to your clan as compensation. Now you can choose for yourself what buildings you would like to get first and what kind of bonuses you would like to receive.

74 posts
3,254 battles

I've just updated to 0.7.9, I've got my fleet sitting in the new Port of London (very nice, by the way), but when I select the tech tree tab and look in the UK section, nothing has changed. There are no destroyers - there aren't even ghosts of destroyers with "Coming soon" or "Watch this space" or anything to suggest that destroyers of the British kind were ever anything but the product of my fevered imagination.

[LBAS]
164 posts
3,935 battles

Well, So far, The game client has crashed twice on me, both times it was after entering a battle but before the count down ends. Plus, when I finally completed a battle, I clicked to collect my crate and selected More Resources, I waited until the 'collect crate' button unlocked, but no container arrived and I have a notification of 'Transaction Error'.

Plus, I cant even escape out of the Container screen and had to close the entire game as it had all frozen up.

I can't say I'm impressed so far with the stability with the new patch.

[LBAS]
4,502 posts
25,685 battles

AA guns mounted on Yamato's main battery, why only B turret but X turret have not

Bugged or Things.vodka ?

y.jpg

Edited by MatterCore

Super Tester
7,583 posts
8,005 battles

I just wanna take a moment to say this: The new login screen intro video is just fantastic.

However, the port is extremely laggy for me. Changing flags and consumables take forever, ports and ships take quite long to render. During battle however, everything is fine and I see constant 35ms ping as usual. Only the port runs into issues.

The container animation and opening box also seem to be Lagging. Was fine prior to the patch.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Super Tester
7,583 posts
8,005 battles
18 hours ago, User_1145141919810 said:

I wonder if it is a bug:

Farragut's smoke is US smoke(26s/118s)

But Monaghan's is ordinary smoke(20s/81s)

Is it a bug?

That was the trade off gimmick.

414 posts
9,265 battles

Regular crashing and critical error after the patch, i heard that devs are already know about this issue. Need emergency patch as soon as possible

1,070 posts
3,850 battles

WG on the new North map I noticed these ( at approx C8 and F 8 ):

wut.thumb.png.6b160530a4dccb554fec054b64

I know we have potato problem,but really?!!  :D

Oh,and Island of Ice....please bring back the original map!

[LBAS]
4,502 posts
25,685 battles

Royal Navy event fair enough (

1. Royal Navy
  2. Royal Navy's loot boxes
  3. UK DDs
  4. Dynamo operation
  5. London port    )

I want more rows for carousel, 4 are not enough

4.thumb.jpg.50822a75a8a098ed673f9ac71a744fc6.jpg

Special signals

Lot of dragons and creatures from Greek mythology

Could you make some signals with Phoenix?

Phoenix :cap_tea:

+99% EXP

+99% Free EXP

Or Unicorn? :cap_yes:

+99% credits

+99% commander EXP

Edited by MatterCore

Beta Tester
660 posts
3,532 battles

Bots ruining our experiences and WR. ( Commonly CV ).

Some missing texture models on Roma when on battle , there was no truck or car or extra planes behind the rear deck.

When streaming , Critical Error occurred.

1,356 posts
8,888 battles
On 9/20/2018 at 10:51 AM, HuginnKR said:

Here are the inclusions for this update so far:

1. Royal Navy
  2. Arms race
  3. Royal Navy's lootboxes
  4. UK DD
  5. Dynamo operation
  6. London port
  7. Clan Base 2.0

So now that the patch has been out for some time, here are my thoughts:

1) The event is fun and I like that I can complete the all the missions simultaneously just by playing. No need to select them individually like in the campaigns. Free stuff is always good too. One minor complaint is that you only have a 1 week window to complete each directive before it is lost forever.

2) Haven't really tried it tbh. Mostly because I can't grind for Legendary Modules or complete the Halsey missions there.

3) I am not going to mince words. These things suck. I have opened all the free boxes possible from playing the event, and I have yet to get a single mission. These things have no RNG protection at all. Notser opened almost 200 boxes and didn't get the mission for the Lightning, meanwhile people like Flamu got all the missions with about 20 boxes. It is beyond ridiculous. I find it strange that other big game publishers and developers are slowly distancing themselves from lootboxes, especially after countries like Belgium are starting to consider them as gambling, but WG is instead doubling down on lootboxes. :Smile-angry:

4) WG has quite the nerve to ask players this question. Especially because some players, such as myself, haven't even got the chance to try them yet because the only way to get them is via freaking LOOTBOXES? :fish_palm:

5) Didn't like it. This new iteration is horribly unbalanced. There is absolutely no reason to play anything else apart from the Sims or other USN DDs with DFAA. Played it a few times. Got my 5-stars and didn't try it again.

6) It is nice, though I shall stick with Sarushima base. On a side note, thank you WG for not removing Sarushima even though the High School Fleet collaboration has ended. Is there a chance the Arpeggio Yokosuka port could be added one day?

7) Good for clans, but solo players are shafted even more.

Edited by Thyaliad

[LBAS]
4,502 posts
25,685 battles

Arm race mode aka Dead mode

Credits can earn higher than Coop about 15~20%, too bad for PVP battles :fish_palm:

base EXP, rather Coop faster and I can get more than that at same mount of time,  took 25m for 1 battle ~ 3-4 Coop battles :Smile_facepalm:

[SIF]
36 posts
3,297 battles

Don't know if this is the right place for this, gained the Acasta ( not a bad little boat ) in port it says it has it's own Camo. Mine does not.

Thoughts anyone. Does not come up in Camo section either. Any other place I should look?

Thanks

Z

1 post
457 battles

i just hope you add royal ark or british aircraft carrier

but one question on my mind :

when enterprise will add again in premium shop ? or that ship just never return again in premium shop

Sign in to follow this