Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

Warning. Steam download 11.9 GB!

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
2,222 posts
13,727 battles

To make matters worse even though the update won't be allied after it's finished I now can't play the game for the next 4-5 hours while this downloads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,126 posts

come on, in these day and age 20-30+ GB game is very normal.

and WoWs just getting bigger and bigger every major update

 

Edited by PGM991

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
326 posts
4,092 battles
1 hour ago, keskparane said:

To make matters worse even though the update won't be allied after it's finished I now can't play the game for the next 4-5 hours while this downloads.

Meh. My internet connection is even slower than that. To update the game it takes up to over 6 hours. You can't just stick to WoWS. I mean come on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,222 posts
13,727 battles
1 hour ago, PGM991 said:

come on, in these day and age 20-30+ GB game is very normal.

and WoWs just getting bigger and bigger every major update

 

That's not the point. Weegee said ~1.7 GB.

I don't consider it normal for information to be incorrect and I will raise the point where I can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
145 posts
1,309 battles
Just now, keskparane said:

That's not the point. Weegee said ~1.7 GB.

I don't consider it normal for information to be incorrect and I will raise the point where I can.

That update info is for wows built in client ONLY. because it downloads compressed file. who knows what steam does

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,222 posts
13,727 battles
57 minutes ago, Labeat said:

That update info is for wows built in client ONLY. because it downloads compressed file. who knows what steam does

Fair point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,022 posts
7,490 battles
15 hours ago, keskparane said:

That's not the point. Weegee said ~1.7 GB.

Maybe if you download the game directly from WG, that's the size of the download?

Steam may be different, who knows? Looks like the first thing you do is jump on here and whine.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,222 posts
13,727 battles
8 minutes ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Maybe if you download the game directly from WG, that's the size of the download?

Steam may be different, who knows? Looks like the first thing you do is jump on here and whine.

I dunno what the size would be because I'm not using WGC. I think it quite reasonable for someone who hasn't ever made the comparison in the past to expect the update sizes to be similar. I can't download just the update to find out, I would have to download the entire game and the update wouldn't be separate. So maybe you should think of the practicality of your stupid suggestion before you jump on and bash someone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,022 posts
7,490 battles
20 hours ago, keskparane said:

So maybe you should think of the practicality of your stupid suggestion before you jump on and bash someone. 

Stupid suggestion? Bashing? Not only whining and complaining, also rude and touchy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,222 posts
13,727 battles
3 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Stupid suggestion? Bashing? Not only whining and complaining, also rude and touchy?

From the very start you add a personal element. That is because your arguments are always so weak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,022 posts
7,490 battles
6 hours ago, keskparane said:

From the very start you add a personal element. That is because your arguments are always so weak.

Well, at least I use arguments.

Look buddy, everything you throw at me you can see when you look in a mirror. Come down from your high horse.

I don't think this goes anywhere, so I wish you all the best and leave it at that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
354 posts
9,048 battles
8 hours ago, keskparane said:

From the very start you add a personal element. That is because your arguments are always so weak.

It's a shame there isn't a forum option to allow you to block all postings from certain users, isn't it? 

I'd certainly avail myself of the option :Smile-angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,222 posts
13,727 battles
2 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Well, at least I use arguments.

Look buddy, everything you throw at me you can see when you look in a mirror. Come down from your high horse.

I don't think this goes anywhere, so I wish you all the best and leave it at that.

Actually I don't believe I ever bring character into a post unless it's in a response to someone else doing that. So yes mirroring applies to me. But it's you I'm mirroring. If you mirrored me then you wouldn't go there.

Edited by keskparane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,022 posts
7,490 battles
16 hours ago, keskparane said:

Actually I don't believe I ever bring character into a post unless it's in a response to someone else doing that. So yes mirroring applies to me. But it's you I'm mirroring. If you mirrored me then you wouldn't go there.

Always someone else to blame, eh? Never your fault, sure.

You are responsible for your posts, for your attitude etc etc. Blaming someone else is just weakness of character.

17 hours ago, Moldavia said:

It's a shame there isn't a forum option to allow you to block all postings from certain users, isn't it? 

That would be a great idea, could just click a button and don't have to deal with the dickheads anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,105 posts

:Smile_trollface:

 

its look like mod is on vacation..... 

i see a beep beep word and you guys still float. this is the chance...

 

CHAOS!

NO RULES!!! WOHHOOO FREEEE!!!! say any word you want! FRREEEEEDDDOOOMMM

kv4zrsx676se0wbujshu.jpg

 

[enjoy the moment before hammer of order fall]

 

yo guys need to calm down, watch some memes or just eat some cocholate. i am smell mod is incoming :V

Edited by Skarhabek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
354 posts
9,048 battles
17 hours ago, Moldavia said:

It's a shame there isn't a forum option to allow you to block all postings from certain users, isn't it? 

I'd certainly avail myself of the option :Smile-angry:

 

20 minutes ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

That would be a great idea, could just click a button and don't have to deal with the dickheads anymore.

 

They don't call you Captain Obvious for nothing :Smile_facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,222 posts
13,727 battles
2 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Always someone else to blame, eh? Never your fault, sure.

You are responsible for your posts, for your attitude etc etc. Blaming someone else is just weakness of character.

That would be a great idea, could just click a button and don't have to deal with the dickheads anymore.

Did I initiate it in this post? No. You did and I'm certain I could dig up multiple cases where you have without too much trouble.

Find just one situation where I have initiated it and I will eat my words and apologize.

Obviously there is a block option on the forum but I can handle dealing with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×