Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
User_1145141919810

A survey:Do you think this deserve punishment?

9 comments in this topic

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,168 battles

I'm fed up with the MM and player bank today:

Many players,use DD,don't equip camo,never spot,never cap,just follow BB and fire guns,but they're not USSR DD(or even don't fire at all)

(The key is not only"no camo",but also as unsporting,useless as BOT)

If this  will not lead to punishment,I promise you I'll do this in next Ranked Battle Season:I wanna grind XP for Khaba's upgrade.

Edited by User_1145141919810

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,168 battles
1 分鐘前,icy_phoenix 說:

Not using camo isn't punishable, ,may be WG could force using at least the 8k camo on every ship. Or apply credit penalty if camo isn't used.

I don't think players in T8 room lack that 7500 credits.......1 possibility is BOT workshop.

Super Tester
7,560 posts
8,001 battles
55 minutes ago, User_1145141919810 said:

I don't think players in T8 room lack that 7500 credits.......1 possibility is BOT workshop.

Trust me, I asked a few, their answer was why spend credit for only 3% better concealment. "It's only 3%" to them while rest of us think "It's better than nothing". Also, average players who do not run premium camo/time do not earn credits in most of their T8+ battles.

Edited by icy_phoenix

318 posts
6,878 battles

If you don't have a captain in a ship then the ship is unplayable. The same should apply with camo. Even a mandatory 3% detection camo could be put on as default is better than nothing.

534 posts
49 minutes ago, User_1145141919810 said:

Then how about being passive,unsporting just like BOT?

Execute them before they show their foolish to enemy team

5 hours ago, User_1145141919810 said:

Many players,use DD,don't equip camo,never spot,never cap,just follow BB and fire guns,but they're not USSR DD(or even don't fire at all)

(The key is not only"no camo",but also as unsporting,useless as BOT)

It's their own decisions for equipping camo or not.For faster grind it's a must to have camo,I use 100% exp boost for T22 currently

1,126 posts
1 hour ago, User_1145141919810 said:

Then how about being passive,unsporting just like BOT?

the thing is WG can't act upon feeling, even many player think that certain behavior is bad but as long as its not directly against the rules than WG can't touch them.

all WG can do is try to alter rule to keep up with those behavior and punished them according to new rules.... but its easier said than done.

changing rule upon feeling are ought to backfire in one way or another.

Sign in to follow this