You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SGVanguard

DeGrasse FOC

10 comments in this topic

[MUS]
17 posts
1,878 battles

So i got the DeGrasse for free, from a Try Your Luck container. I gotta say, its fun as hell ship to play. How common are winning such ship in random Containers?

shot-18.09.18_13.36.16-0752.jpg

[911]
367 posts
9,881 battles
48 minutes ago, SGVanguard said:

So i got the DeGrasse for free, from a Try Your Luck container. I gotta say, its fun as hell ship to play. How common are winning such ship in random Containers?

Congrats, DeGrasse is a pretty good ship. I don't know if the actual probability of getting a ship drop is publicly available, but I've only had one in nearly 2 years and I'd guess it's no better than 1 in 50.

• Cool 1

[TDA]
Super Tester
4,481 posts
5,062 battles

Any free ship is a good ship. Congrats.   I had the DeGrasse drop from a Santa Crate and it is a very good ship

• Cool 1

[LNA]
[LNA]
1,917 posts
11,586 battles
1 hour ago, SGVanguard said:

I won 1 ship : Gallant , and i took 2 years of opening SC ( try your luck all the time ). Your mileage may vary , but it is suitable to call it 0.5% chance of getting in a SC.

• Cool 1

[MUS]
17 posts
1,878 battles
1 hour ago, legionary2099 said:

I won 1 ship : Gallant , and i took 2 years of opening SC ( try your luck all the time ). Your mileage may vary , but it is suitable to call it 0.5% chance of getting in a SC.

So far most of my try your luck crates are like 50K XP etc, i sure as hell didn't expect a ship.

[MUS]
17 posts
1,878 battles
1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Any free ship is a good ship. Congrats.   I had the DeGrasse drop from a Santa Crate and it is a very good ship

Iam loving it so far, fantastic guns really.

[REPOI]
5,011 posts
20,110 battles

I've gotten a nikolai and gallent from about 70 SCs over the years, they are really rare, from what I remember from datamined info the chances of getting a prem ship was about 1.5%

• Cool 1

[NFB]
1,145 posts
9,373 battles
18 hours ago, SGVanguard said:

How common are winning such ship in random Containers?

Haha, *not* common at all.

I have to say I was quite lucky with winning ships from last years Xmas crates, got a DeGrasse from one of those. Besides that, have not won a ship form a SC yet, playing the game for about 1.5 years.

With DeGrasse’s 150mm guns, I’d recommend you get the IFHE captain skill as soon as you can. Makes her even more fun.

• Cool 1