Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IraHero

beta acc carry forward

51 comments in this topic

[-ATT-]
Beta Tester
9 posts
1,195 battles

will the things in beta that you have unlocked carry forward in anyway when the game releases?

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

Everything will be reset once the game is in open play.  Probably reset for open beta as well.  Only things that remain are award ships for testers.

Really?

Then why are they making us grind up the tech tree instead of just having all the ships available for play...?

Im going to feel a bit robbed if i cant keep the ships i have been grinding...

I am not going to want to grind up either of the 3 tech trees i am currently at tier 7 in if i have to start them again from tier 1 when the game comes out...

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

Alpha Tester
416 posts
17 battles

Really?

Then why are they making us grind up the tech tree instead of just having all the ships available for play...?

I am not going to want to grind up either of the 3 tech trees i am currently at tier 7 in if i have to start them again from tier 1 when the game comes out...

Because you are Beta Testing a game, and the best way to test all game mechanics, is to test all the ships.  

Edited by Fendalton

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

Really?

Maybe, when the game is out. Both Alpha and Beta account will have 1 special warships. Or Alpha Tester only :unsure:
Edited by GS_Vrea

Super Tester
1,677 posts

Well... the Alpha testers got the Iwaki Alpha cruiser but I have no idea what the CBT guys may get as well but I'm banking on the notion that its gonna be a unique dreadnought type battleship since the unique cruiser is already out... Unless they plan to put a torpedo cruiser as a beta ship

Edited by EvyL

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

exactly, should get some added bonus for BETA testing, or are they planning on doing that with a certain ship gift or something?

Well, most of you guys seem contented playing the game early. Remember, you signed up with interest to test the game, they didn't invite you.
Edited by ExESGO

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

Well, most of you guys seem contented playing the game early.

ill be honest, im playing the game early for a break from WoT, Kinda feel like im wasting time if i cant keep my progression, may as well go get my wn8 up in tanks.

I mean i know a lot of the ships wont make it into the game but still, be nice to keep the ones that do.

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I remember a time when people were happy to get to test and help in development of their favourite videogame franchises.

Then again that was the time where betas were largely unavailable to anyone but the chosen few dozen

and the first looks people got into upcoming games were called "demos".

(Aside from promotions and tests from the videogame press)

*Sigh*

RiP customer - developer relationship

RiP Westwood | Never forget... q.q

Edited by Retia

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

If you are leaving, please give ya slot to someone who is more willing to test, thanks.

Im not going anywhere, im just stating that i feel like im wasting time grinding ships, if they arent letting us keep them they should have all been available to play not available to unlock and grind.

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

Ever think you are testing the grind in XP, bet next patch they lower the amount of coin for a win

Now that you mention it, i was going to bring that up lol... its too easy to grind the ships atm.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,831 posts
4,110 battles

I was very surprised when I got the Iwaki.  I've never done alpha testing and never expected anything apart from early access to try something new.

Retia.  Some of us were born before the "needy" generation.

Beta Tester
12 posts
1 battles

well this is why they called it test. just for testing the systems and we did say to agree to do it. i don't recall WG guaranteeing some sort of gift or acc transfer. weather anything is given or not is up to the developers and its not in the agreement to provide stuff.

still i'm just happy to get early access to the game and run through it. granted my tier is not very high but still its prety fun no WoWs. :teethhappy: 

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

ill be honest, im playing the game early for a break from WoT, Kinda feel like im wasting time if i cant keep my progression, may as well go get my wn8 up in tanks.

I mean i know a lot of the ships wont make it into the game but still, be nice to keep the ones that do.

Your here to test, not play. I'm happy I'm just improving my skills for release. If you don't like the grind then the WG titles isn't for you. Go and find a pay to win game if you want everything unlocked.

39 posts
1,631 battles

Im not going anywhere, im just stating that i feel like im wasting time grinding ships, if they arent letting us keep them they should have all been available to play not available to unlock and grind.

it is the same way before the CBT starts..

all Alpha Tester lost them ships because of the CBT starts BUT!. they rewarded a free ship

Although I'm not a Alpha Tester nor Beta Tester..

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

it is the same way before the CBT starts..

all Alpha Tester lost them ships because of the CBT starts BUT!. they rewarded a free ship

Although I'm not a Alpha Tester nor Beta Tester..

Your here to test, not play. I'm happy I'm just improving my skills for release. If you don't like the grind then the WG titles isn't for you. Go and find a pay to win game if you want everything unlocked.

They could at least let us keep our ship captains lol, its not like it would hurt anything seen as we are going to be testing the game for a month 2 more until the open beta

39 posts
1,631 battles

They could at least let us keep our ship captains lol, its not like it would hurt anything seen as we are going to be testing the game for a month 2 more until the open beta

No no.. It's only Ship a Ship!! no captains should be still or crew

Even, I didn't play this game on my own account but I think its too much disadvantage for us thus who didn't play to the CBT

Edited by FrostBear

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

well this is why they called it test. just for testing the systems and we did say to agree to do it. i don't recall WG guaranteeing some sort of gift or acc transfer. weather anything is given or not is up to the developers and its not in the agreement to provide stuff.

still i'm just happy to get early access to the game and run through it. granted my tier is not very high but still its prety fun no WoWs. :teethhappy: 

..."still i'm just happy to get early access to the game and run through it..."

+1

Sign in to follow this