Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Quithelion

A tiny improvement to Karma system

3 comments in this topic

124 posts

Obviously WG wants to encourage feels good and discourage feels bad.

In the rare events of being given compliments, I too want to return compliment back to the well-wishers.

Currently for my return compliment, I try guessing correctly as to whom gave me the first compliments, be it there's (positive) exchange in chats regardless of which team, or a significant assistance I managed to observe (e.g. DD smokes). In fact I returned a compliment to an enemy which I positively gave me one when we knife fought in a rare Tier X CQB.

WG should make it known to players who gave them compliments, but still mask who gave reportings.

I know the Karma system is a stillborn but let's make positive of what it is now.

124 posts

I searched. There were no threads related to what i wanted to suggest. All other karma threads are about full revamp. I made myself pretty sure this thread couldn't possibly invited sarcastic reply. Thank you for your effort in MS Painting and memeing though.

What I'm suggesting is a little positive in the current stillborn karma system: In a rare event some one nice enough to give me a compliment, so I would like to return the kindness. I'm guessing WG still keeping the karma system's reportings as a placebo for salty players.

Sign in to follow this