You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Soloun

Right Click Report Options

15 comments in this topic

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
177 posts
6,442 battles

Hi, any chance we could get a few extra choices on the right click report?

Things like:

"Gutless Wonder"

"You played a CV so what do you expect??"

"How much real cash did you pay for the gold needed to get enough free XP so you could skip to T10 from T3 with that ship?"

Lets face it the karma system doesn't seem to have any real impact, affect or serve any purpose, just like real life karma, other then to vent and say to someone good job, so some more descriptive options would be good, for fun only of course :)

Of course this would remain annon as this is the intra webby thingy and we don't want to take the blame for our behavior, naturally. PC of course.  

I'm sure others would have good suggestions as well, or not?

534 posts
13 minutes ago, Soloun said:

"How much real cash did you pay for the gold needed to get enough free XP so you could skip to T10 from T3 with that ship?"

This could be my motto since I got to T10 games,it's just bizarre to see a T10 dd plays worse than a T2 dd, how to even miss torps on a bb within 5 km?

157 posts
4,084 battles

Considering the one who gets reported never actually sees what they're reported for, what exactly is the point of this thread?

But my suggestion might be "Posted a pointless and completely useless topic in the forum regarding the ineffectiveness of the Karma System and wasted everyone's time."

Considering the sheer amount of pointless karma threads.

ts-not-even-bait-at-this-point-26710586.png.4571986ce44ca68a84b59ef9beec8267.png

1,011 posts
7,482 battles
1 hour ago, Soloun said:

Just be aware that you may see these used against you. Because most of us are only prefect in our own eyes.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts
2 hours ago, Soloun said:

Things like:

"Gutless Wonder"

"You played a CV so what do you expect??"

Lets face it the karma system doesn't seem to have any real impact, affect or serve any purpose, just like real life karma, other then to vent and say to someone good job, so some more descriptive options would be good, for fun only of course :)

Of course this would remain annon as this is the intra webby thingy and we don't want to take the blame for our behavior, naturally. PC of course.  

I'm sure others would have good suggestions as well, or not?

tenor.gif?itemid=10985931

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Seeing that the whole system is ineffective, the reports may as well be illogical nonsense.

Such as - 

'Chair number 11 will test the thesis before orbit.'

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
177 posts
6,442 battles

Those aren't very good suggestions :)

For those who have issues or simply didn't get it, the thread was meant in fun, with the idea that others might post interesting / amusing ideas for right click complaints about other players, or themselves even :)

WGing says there is no way to poke fun at people in public? Just post a thread in jest and watch the responses by people complaining about the thread wasting their time but still taking the time to not only read it but post a response AND find gif's /em giggle, thanks peeps I needed that :) Unintentional plus, my thanks :) 

As for trying to seriously make karma something useful, I'm not sure how you could get that from my post, but hey it takes all types /shrug. 

Beta Tester
770 posts
8,629 battles

There's no such thing as a bad karma thread.

The more we all get to talk about this fully functional and valuable in-game system the better.

Ever since it was introduced average player satisfaction has gone up by a staggering 14.75%!

Don't fix what isn't broken.

Too big to fail.

Beta Tester
770 posts
8,629 battles
6 hours ago, AntifoulAwl said:

'Chair number 11 will test the thesis before orbit.'

Well, don't keep the audience in suspense...

...did it work out?

DID IT WORK OUT!?

*sob*

...please be ok...   ...chair number...  ...11...

247 posts
5,825 battles

Huh, I thought this thread was more of a joke, rather than just another rant about karma.

”yolo”

”that’s a paddling” for those who broadside battleships.

”you sailed in a straight line, what do you expect?”

Beta Tester
770 posts
8,629 battles
4 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Huh, I thought this thread was more of a joke, rather than just another rant about karma.

Are the two mutually exclusive?

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles
16 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

Well, don't keep the audience in suspense...

...did it work out?

DID IT WORK OUT!?

*sob*

...please be ok...   ...chair number...  ...11...

Chair number 11 went on to live a happy and productive life, satisfying many a wearysome buttock.

But ultimately was no match for Large Marge, who plomped down heavily one night and reduced CN11 to matchwood. 

My Condolences.

Beta Tester
770 posts
8,629 battles
25 minutes ago, AntifoulAwl said:

Chair number 11 went on to live a happy and productive life, satisfying many a wearysome buttock.

But ultimately was no match for Large Marge, who plomped down heavily one night and reduced CN11 to matchwood. 

My Condolences.

YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP!

AH DAMN YOU!

GOD DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!