Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Labeat

Why not Azur lane and upcoming collab items in Arsenal?

3 comments in this topic

145 posts
1,288 battles

I really hate sometime when premium shop is your only choice while your doubloons are rusting in port waiting to be spent. WG needs to consider that Doubloons are equal as real life money and its hard to earn afterall, and doubloons deserves to be treated same as real life currency when it comes to buying something in the game. I hope im not alone who has bunch of doubloons for months and waiting to buy some good decorations (like waifus) because I already have ships I wished and not spending for tech tree ship discount (for now). Just like you brought Dasha in Arsenal with whatever currency you want, then why not bring a doubloon section for limited time premium and collab items as well? It just gives more independence for players to spend on something.

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

Collaborations are special cases. You get them as they are offered. Also it's on you that you don't want to spend on premium ships from tech tree. Many players do 

1,340 posts
8,848 battles

I think WG is intentionally trying to devalue doubloons which is why they introduced steel and coal and tokens and all these extra currencies.

They probably figure there are too many veterans and old-timers sitting on piles of doubloons.

Sign in to follow this