You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Classified_1

How can I access other servers from China?

10 comments in this topic

13 posts
7,897 battles

I am playing on SEA server for last three year. But for next year I have to be in China. I heard only China server works there. What is the easiest procedure to access SEA server from mainland china. Can anybody give me some light of suggestion. 

Beta Tester
15 posts
402 battles

I'm fairly sure if you use the SEA client, you can access the SEA servers anywhere.
I am unaware if it is blocked or anything in China. If it is, you can use a VPN.

214 posts
2,638 battles
6 minutes ago, KatzeWolf said:

I'm fairly sure if you use the SEA client, you can access the SEA servers anywhere.
I am unaware if it is blocked or anything in China. If it is, you can use a VPN.

I thought China has its own server (as like in World of Tanks) due to the sheer volume involved, so (maybe) an additional game instance is required.

Also, sick avatar, KatzeWolf. Glad we're birds of a feather regarding best Night Princess lel.

Beta Tester
15 posts
402 battles
1 hour ago, TD1 said:

I thought China has its own server (as like in World of Tanks) due to the sheer volume involved, so (maybe) an additional game instance is required.

Also, sick avatar, KatzeWolf. Glad we're birds of a feather regarding best Night Princess lel.

Well OP is asking how to access the SEA server from China. China has its own server so if OP was to use it they would need to reroll.
The best way if it is blocked would be to use a VPN, 'Private Internet Access' is a good choice. Another is Hotspot Shield.

Booming voice "Charmed."

[COAT]
1,182 posts
10,103 battles

China can access ALL WG server including SEA,EU,NA,RU,PT.(Not so closed like others imagined lol)

Network delay for direct linkage of SEA server is acceptable,about 35-50 ms.

If you doubt local ISP's link stability,you can use network accelerater like UU.(45$ per year)

Edited by User_1145141919810

214 posts
2,638 battles
1 hour ago, KatzeWolf said:

Well OP is asking how to access the SEA server from China. China has its own server so if OP was to use it they would need to reroll.
The best way if it is blocked would be to use a VPN, 'Private Internet Access' is a good choice. Another is Hotspot Shield.

Booming voice "Charmed."

blushes "Thank you so much, my kind and beautiful Night Princess".

China is a little hard on the the internet regulation (Facebook is not allowed there) though I do not know if World of Warships' SEA server is likely to be blocked- it is just a "harmless" game platform instead of a giant social platform.

1,001 posts
7,422 battles
On 9/16/2018 at 5:02 PM, Classified_1 said:

I heard only China server works there.

Well, yes, China control the Internet content you can access form inside China. China may or may not block WG servers via their firewalls, I don’t know, sorry.

Write to WG support, ask them if their server can be assessed from China.