You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
INS_DIABLO

Who is "Dasha Perova"?

9 comments in this topic

2 posts
3,538 battles

World of Warships is not just a game but also a form of education on Warships that were used in WWII and the people behind it. I would like to congratulate the entire team for bringing this awesome game. But having said that, Who is this Dasha? Why we need to spend our winnings on Her? (Pinups, commander etc). Great men, women all over the world took part in WWII, they were the true heroes. I think World of Warship's team should think about it.

As long as promotional activities are concerned, I agree to have an actress/model for it but for in game goodies, I think you should seriously promote War Heroes instead.

PS: No Disrespect To Ms. Dasha.

Thank you,

Guru

Edited by INS_DIABLO

145 posts
1,303 battles

She's been working hard as model for years. and because of Game's anniversary, and Dasha is part of the game, so Dasha comes to the shop. War heroes also come when we reach a historical date in a year, like Yamamoto and Halsey campaign :)

[LNA]
1,662 posts
10,469 battles

Got the feeling that OP doesnt spend much time on exploring the other half of the same coin and treat it strictly as a past time.

Well anyway , i understand that you like HISTORICAL ACCURACY over fictional mayhem. But well , WG is after profit as the primary concern so they make what will sell first and foremost.

I am against promoting bravery and heroism due to personal reasons. I can only say it like this : my uncles , grandfather served in real war and almost all of them want nothing to remind them of the war they served.

2 posts
3,538 battles
54 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

Got the feeling that OP doesnt spend much time on exploring the other half of the same coin and treat it strictly as a past time.

Well anyway , i understand that you like HISTORICAL ACCURACY over fictional mayhem. But well , WG is after profit as the primary concern so they make what will sell first and foremost.

I am against promoting bravery and heroism due to personal reasons. I can only say it like this : my uncles , grandfather served in real war and almost all of them want nothing to remind them of the war they served.

Bravo! Well said. I was just making an harmless opinion. Off late 'am seeing this pretty model all over the place....guess I was slightly taken aback. But you are right. 

[LNA]
1,662 posts
10,469 battles
2 hours ago, INS_DIABLO said:

Bravo! Well said. I was just making an harmless opinion. Off late 'am seeing this pretty model all over the place....guess I was slightly taken aback. But you are right. 

Shes a nice lady sure , give a chance and i might ask her out for a date :Smile_teethhappy:. Dasha been part of the promo team for quite a while , if you have time check their youtube content and you ll see her along with the new mascot girl. Some of WG vids teach you something about the game.

82 posts
2,800 battles

Dasha v other captains. why not? we have also captains that are cartoons?  Doesn't do anything for me, but that's my personal choice.

There are also legal issues with using real captain names, and perhaps families would not want their relatives attached to a game that in some ways glorifies war... so what ever spins your wheels. as you said:

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 4:33 PM, INS_DIABLO said:

I would like to congratulate the entire team for bringing this awesome game.

its is a fun game, yes like any game with multiplayers there are the saltly ones who just keep on whinging about everything ... hey go find another game or just STFU.

WG have to make money to keep it going, updating, promoting ... knuckle bones is a free game with no cost, how much fun is that!! :cap_horn:

247 posts
5,825 battles

To be honest, I’m not a Dasha fan, nothing wrong with her, but I play this game for the ships.

Regarding the Dasha captains, at the end of the day, they are just captains, I can always grind more captains. The perma camo’s however, will help fund my grind,of those ships.