You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mr_glitchy_R

Being aggressive player is quite hard nowadays.

12 comments in this topic

307 posts
4,060 battles

I don't know why I sometimes frustrated by myself. Every time I'm trying to carry my team, I just can't. But when a unicum carry their team, they can do it with ease. I'm always  feels so jealous when I joined a team full of unicums. Why? Because they can spam kills and farm damage. when I was joined a team full of them, my damage result at the end always low but I win. when I meet decent to noob players my damage increases drastically but at the end, I'm defeated. Yes I know I must stick to the objective. But completing those objectives without getting annoyed by enemies is still my problem.

For example. I was playing UF and I'm trying to finish raptor but I can't because my teammates were just in denials and there are so many enemies blocking my way. And then I'm trying to win the battle again and I was amazed by how my allied Atlanta could lead the game so well. She earn so many achievements while I was number 2 from the bottom in terms of XP. which is embarrassing right?  (this thread is just an expression of myself being frustrated because of being useless in the battle)

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,281 posts

It's very rewarding being aggressive in Co-op.

Especially with well armoured, torpedo equipped BB's & BC's.

You know the ones.......

233 posts
13,939 battles

@mr_glitchy_R Are you talking about this in reference to ops or in general? Ops you need to be adequately aggressive because you have so many objectives to complete in a limited time. Coop you need to be selectively aggressive or you will underperform. 

1,001 posts
7,422 battles
14 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

But when a unicum carry their team, they can do it with ease.

Haha, that's like watching a top athlete, like LeBron James, doing a slam dunk. Looks so easy, doesn't it?

But nobody sees when they get up at dawn and practice, every day for many month or years.

Atlanta has very good DPM, so there is potential for kills, but you see often the Atlantas die early. They are kind of fragile and hove short-range guns, so have to go close. To top the board in an Atlanta you have to get used to her gun arcs, so you can hit targets reliably with a lot of shells. With all the shells it is easy to hit enemy ships, but with the small caliber, you want a lot of shells to hit. Then you have to learn how to position the ship in a way that it maximizes doing damage and kills but prevents you from being focused down. 

307 posts
4,060 battles
5 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Are you talking about this in reference to ops or in general? Ops you need to be adequately aggressive because you have so many objectives to complete in a limited time. Coop you need to be selectively aggressive or you will underperform. 

both of them.

8 posts
2,309 battles
On 9/14/2018 at 5:13 AM, icy_phoenix said:

Most of my Atlanta pve games are 8-12 kills. It's because that ship is overpowered.

Bots are not the most intelligent opponents, that seems to be given to the operation bots. So getting massive kills is easy to do in Co-op if they do not focus down on you. Doesn't happen in PVP unless you are going up against the ultimate potato team.

Super Tester
7,526 posts
7,978 battles
3 hours ago, Titaniumbear said:

Bots are not the most intelligent opponents, that seems to be given to the operation bots. So getting massive kills is easy to do in Co-op if they do not focus down on you. Doesn't happen in PVP unless you are going up against the ultimate potato team.

We were talking about pve here. And I would not say it doesn't happen in pvp, since I got 7-8 kills against non potato team several times. Many people got even more in very hard fought battles. It's harder to do if enemy team is full potato.

8 posts
2,309 battles
59 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

We were talking about pve here. And I would not say it doesn't happen in pvp, since I got 7-8 kills against non potato team several times. Many people got even more in very hard fought battles. It's harder to do if enemy team is full potato.

I know we were, just a reminder to anyone that tries to translate that overpower in PVE (though frankly, everything is in non-ops) to PVP. The cries that it needs to be buffed will be heard, haha.

Super Tester
7,526 posts
7,978 battles
16 minutes ago, Titaniumbear said:

I know we were, just a reminder to anyone that tries to translate that overpower in PVE (though frankly, everything is in non-ops) to PVP. The cries that it needs to be buffed will be heard, haha.

I think Atlanta is quite OP. That's why she has been removed from premium shop, just like Belfast, Kutuzov, Gremy and Nikolai.