Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ArtickWarspite

Don't know what to make of this

7 comments in this topic

154 posts
3,362 battles

Had a game last night (which we lost) where we had an allied Tirpitz on our team (Tier 6-8 game)

He lasted about 6 minutes. He ended up getting focused fired and that was that. With about 1000hp left his final desperate act was to torpedo me who was about 1.5km away from him. Please keep in mind he was facing the reds and had absolutely no reason to dump his torps behind him.. My Warspite ate 2 fish and was on the back foot for the rest of the game.

He was the lowest scorer and his name was just a whole lot of random numbers. Curious, I looked him up and after joining a couple of weeks ago had played about 60 games -mostly T1 & 3 and had clearly just got a brand new Tirpitz. 

Whilst mildly annoyed at his attempt to team kill me, I kind of want to offer to div up and help him out, but am I wasting my time? Is this bot behavior or just someone who has more money than sense?

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,863 battles

I suspect bot user account. That is what most of bot user..would use as a name as they lack creativity.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,830 posts
4,110 battles

its hard to differentiate between a bad player who up tiers beyond their skill level and a bot with a small sample size.     Probably best to monitor and if you see behaviour that makes you think its a bot then report it in this thread.

154 posts
3,362 battles

Yeah thanks will do.

I initially thought bot based on the random number name, but wasn't sure. Are there trends in the amount of games they play since joining? This one had only 60 odd games in 3 weeks. Plus do bots sail premiums? 

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

While running into risk of offending others, I'm yet to see people full of numbers in their ID to actually know anything about the game. They aren't bots, just clueless Asian people spending time and money on wrong things in life.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Sign in to follow this