You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Shifty_Panzer

Calling People From How They Play

14 comments in this topic

249 posts
347 battles

I dont know if the guy is blind or something, but this one person just called a Beta tester a noob on the public chat. :Smile_facepalm: like wtf.  I'm pretty sure noob is someone that is new to the game like me. 

2,222 posts
13,737 battles

I'm sure he's not blind. What you have to realize is that just because someone was a beta tester doesn't mean they don't play like a noob. The guy your talking about would know this. Just like he knows that the fact he loses more games than he wins is because it is always someone else's mistake.

249 posts
347 battles
4 minutes ago, keskparane said:

I'm sure he's not blind. What you have to realize is that just because someone was a beta tester doesn't mean they don't play like a noob. The guy your talking about would know this. Just like he knows that the fact he loses more games than he wins is because it is always someone else's mistake.

Lmao the fact that the beta tester guy did 170k damage on a Roon... and still get called noob 

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles
47 minutes ago, Shifty_Panzer said:

I'm pretty sure noob is someone that is new to the game like me. 

Incorrect. Newbie is someone that is new, Noob is someone that is ... uh, lets just say its used as insult. Or sometimes as a funny greetings between fellow players :D

Edited by icy_phoenix

211 posts
9,931 battles

Facepalm

Newb - new player

Noob - a skill less player

Nub - someone completely devoid of any brain activity

Urban Dictionary Definition.

Noob 
1. A noob is a person who really sucks at a game but refuses to learn/listen to people who are skilled. Many of them may have been playing the game for a while, but still suck at it. They usually have no hope. 

249 posts
347 battles
On 9/12/2018 at 11:10 PM, icy_phoenix said:

Incorrect. Newbie is someone that is new, Noob is someone that is ... uh, lets just say its used as insult. Or sometimes as a funny greetings between fellow players :D

Ok so now i will start insulting people by calling them noob, than rather (*insert bad words here) :Smile_teethhappy:

249 posts
347 battles
On 9/15/2018 at 7:43 PM, Apex1o1 said:

Facepalm

Newb - new player

Noob - a skill less player

Nub - someone completely devoid of any brain activity

Urban Dictionary Definition.

Noob 
1. A noob is a person who really sucks at a game but refuses to learn/listen to people who are skilled. Many of them may have been playing the game for a while, but still suck at it. They usually have no hope. 

Ok his stats doesnt say that hes a noob???

1,028 posts
7,503 battles
On 9/13/2018 at 3:23 AM, Shifty_Panzer said:

I dont know if the guy is blind or something, but this one person just called a Beta tester a noob on the public chat. :Smile_facepalm: like wtf.  I'm pretty sure noob is someone that is new to the game like me. 

People are not rational all the time, you know.

An insult is not about making an accurate statement. I guess most people insult out of frustration or annoyance, to blow off steam.

And of course that beta tester could have done something noobish, or something the other guy perceived as noobish.

In some cases the insult may be calculated, to get the other player out of his calm.