You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Abysswalker0208

Am I only player who bought Azur Lane Enterprise Camo for 5k Doubloons?

12 comments in this topic

5 posts
981 battles

As Title says: Am I the only one?

Since the 0.7.8 patch you could see Azur Lane camo available to purchase in-game with 5k Doubloons. For some odd reason you could only purchase one for Enterprise, not any other ships (ie Hood, Cleveland, etc) although 0.7.8 patch note mentioned that they were all added and will be available for purchase from premium store.

And then after some times I see that all those camos are on sale by 50% now. I wouldn't be complaining if this happened like, say, several month after release of the camo but this is just bad.

Besides, it's not like they made clear notice about these collaboration camos on their patch note. They only said they will be available from Premium Store.

To think that, often times any Collaboration contents are only available for limited time due to copyright issue and contract conditions, it is very natural to think that opportunity to purchase these collaboration contents are limited time offer and try to grab those contents whenever you can without clear notification. Thanks to WG, I wasted 2.5k doubloons that I could have make better use for collecting more ships or researching next ship. Chances are I'll be purchasing those camo package because Azur Lane Collaboration is the one that brought me into the WoWs, but It will forever leave bad taste in my mouth.

5 posts
981 battles
4 시간 전, HuginnKR 님의 말:

Hello @Abysswalker0208, we are working on this. There will be compensation for early buyers and we will send you in-game message when we compensate. Cheers.

o.O? Well now that's a relief. Thanks for all your hard work!

EDIT) I plan on buying Azur Lane camo bundle, but would I need to wait for this compensation to avoid possible issue?

Edited by Abysswalker0208
To add a question: 'Is it okay to buy Azur lane Camo bundle before compensation?'