Sign in to follow this  
Black__Melody

How much for an account with all T10 ships?

12 comments in this topic

Super Tester
7,582 posts
8,005 battles

I think that's an EULA violation... Did he already sell it to you or did you just get the offer...

If you already spent the money, no point in thinking about it now...

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,858 posts
4,140 battles
15 minutes ago, Gummilicious said:

is not a violation if is sold through steam chat

is prohibited in-game chat/channels

Your money,you decide but paying 260USD for a account,i will not say YES

2.19 The process of or attempt of selling or purchasing of game accounts, currency or modify any of the products or related products or use the affiliated graphics without our consent for either real money or in another game currency/items is not permitted. Any players found doing so will get their accounts permanently banned. Players who also state that they intend to carry out this process will be handled the same as those who have carried out the action.

EULA does not specify that at all.  It is prohibited.

3.08. All types of ads for sale, exchange, or other options for the transfer of accounts from one user to another violate EULA and are prohibited in all game chats and channels.

EULA says you cant discuss it in game channels etc

Super Tester
7,582 posts
8,005 battles
1 minute ago, Black__Melody said:

No I didn't pay cuz I wish to get T10s on my own,I am just curious is it worth it..

It is illegal. Are illegal things worth? NO.

353 posts
7,097 battles

There are website where you can buy accounts. I've seen them go for as much as $1700USD for a loaded account with good WR% and a lot of premium ships etc.

Alpha Tester
1,638 posts
7,230 battles

Wow, years ago if someone posted anything relating to this, there would be a heavy sanction laid on the poster. A very heavy sanction. In WoT as well.

Old hands would remember a certain forumite who lost his account due to talking about this.

I expect to see a big ban hammer come crashing down any minute.

Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles

Selling account like smuggling, it illegal to do, but when you use smuggled stuff no one will know except someone actually report. So the choice is your, choose carefully to not regret.

For your question just convert 260usd to gold and those gold to free exp (1:35), you will need average ~900000 exp for every tier 10, just calculate it and decided if it worth or not.

353 posts
7,097 battles
1 hour ago, AntifoulAwl said:

Wow, years ago if someone posted anything relating to this, there would be a heavy sanction laid on the poster. A very heavy sanction. In WoT as well.

Old hands would remember a certain forumite who lost his account due to talking about this.

I expect to see a big ban hammer come crashing down any minute.

I don't see why it should be banned, the guys only asking about it and for all we know he might not have known about it being illegal. Not like he came here asking to buy an account or something.