You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Soloun

Super Container Amazing

32 comments in this topic

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
177 posts
6,442 battles

Hehe, the topic maybe a little bit sarcastic :)

Is there anyway I can get the resource container I asked for instead of this super container? The resource one is better, just IMO.

I've been playing since closed beta where I bought my way in, I have received many and I mean many super containers, I seem to be lucky with the "getting" them part :)

Guess how many have had ships in them...To date I have received, NOT ONE DAM SHIP :)

WG, please, fellas, buddies, mates :) Could you stop trolling me? I believe it is against the ULA or some such somewhere, I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said over the years, honest :) 

LOL, honestly just who do I have to kill around here to get a free ship? Man, if its not plane flags it spotting aircraft modules, 4 in a row at one stage, enough with the trolling please :)

Play nice all and good luck :)

shot-18.09.10_20.05.45-0260.jpg

683 posts
7,358 battles

Well I do agree it's free, but it's kinda not that worth it. 

The chance of getting something not readily available like those special flags, steel, doubloon, premium ships is very very low. Why would I want a stack of 50 or 100 normal flags if I can get more of those from other containers? 

Yeah I spent money in the game (and quite substantially, I must say) Maybe that's why I feel it such a way.

Sometimes I'd rather get those rare special flags to help me grind some ships instead of a premium ship which I'm not interested in. 

294 posts
2,997 battles

This x 100%.

I said this before and I say it again: WG, let us have an option of trading back SC. I don't ever try my luck and I find coal a much better choice overall so if I requested resources, gimme those please. I'm so burned out I barely play enough these days to get one container and when you get an SC that gives out meh stuff, it just feels like a kick to the already woozy head.

683 posts
7,358 battles
3 minutes ago, LonerPrime said:

This x 100%.

I said this before and I say it again: WG, let us have an option of trading back SC. I don't ever try my luck and I find coal a much better choice overall so if I requested resources, gimme those please. I'm so burned out I barely play enough these days to get one container and when you get an SC that gives out meh stuff, it just feels like a kick to the already woozy head.

I agree, feel kinda burnt out recently with WOWs.. Maybe of the non stop events, maybe friends left WOWs, maybe... but end result is not feeling the urge to play anymore.. 

[PANTS]
[PANTS]
27 posts
7,156 battles

Hey! What you find to be meh can be gold for another player,I as a cruiser/destroyer player love getting fire chance and detonation signals from SCs. It means I can afford to not conserve them and use them in all my games for a while.Do you really lose that much not getting 400~1200 coals per resource container?It only set your progress back for 1 day maximum if you only play enough to get one container a day. Lot less significant if you get 2 or 3 a day. And if you get a high roll and get 1200 coal from one container ,that's is 3 containers of 400 already.Coal gain is never stable anyways.

Edited by _buki

294 posts
2,997 battles
2 minutes ago, _buki said:

Hey! What you find to be meh can be gold for another player,me as a cruiser/destroyer player love getting fire chance and detonation signals from SCs. It means I can afford to not conserve them and use them in all my games for a while.Do you really lose that much not getting 400~1200 coals per resource container?

For somebody who is playing so much that they are getting all 3 containers every day, yea it might seem trivial. But for people who are playing just enough so they can crawl to the point where they can buy their favorite arsenal ship... yea, it is a loss. I'm sorry if this sounds conceited as hell but these containers tend to let down far more than bringing a smile to my face. Foremost, SC shouldn't have a second layer of RNG is the first place. If you get an SC, it should contain rewards you can't get with ingame means. Isn't that the reason they are rare to begin with?

Plus, no one here is asking for them to disappear completely. Folks who have great luck are more than welcome to stick to the status quo. All we others want is the choice to trade it back for what we originally asked.

[PANTS]
[PANTS]
27 posts
7,156 battles

Amount of coal you can get from one container RNG roll 0from SC ,400 800 or 1200. The different between 0 and 400 is same as 400 to 800 and 800 to 1200.The 0 from SC has the smallest probability.(ignoring that you might get coal from SC ,so it isn't 0 by average).I get what you mean by the trade back ,but it is much smaller problem than you thing. devs already have too much to work on

604 posts
7,608 battles

*spam coal container*

*get 1 supercontainer*

treat it like a normal container with more stuffs only

problem solved(gotten  about 20 SC exclude campaign's, no hype)

1,011 posts
7,482 battles
3 hours ago, _buki said:

Hey ,it's free stuff.I don't see the point complaining what you get for free.

Yeah, fair enough, but wouldn’t WG want to know if players appreciate the SC’s?

I have to say that I would appreciate a fee ship one a year more than the current system. Or give people rare permanent camos, something that you cannot just buy in the shop.

At the moment, most times, the only thing “super” with the “Super Container” is the size.

1,011 posts
7,482 battles
16 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

I'd take any of those flags over camo tbh.

Well fair enough, but I was talking about something that would give a SC something like a “wow factor”.

Flags are more useful than camos, but they are just consumables.

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,500 battles

I've rolled 3 super containers in the last month

1 x 50k free xp

2 x 1000 dubloonms each.

Trying to work out if I sacrificed one of my kids to RNGesus and didnt realise.

1,011 posts
7,482 battles
4 hours ago, j0e90 said:

What is you choice with the normal container drops. The “take you chances”?

I’m asking because I usually pick flags or resources and I get a SC maybe every three months.

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,500 battles
2 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

What is you choice with the normal container drops. The “take you chances”?

I’m asking because I usually pick flags or resources and I get a SC maybe every three months.

Normally I go for flags. Last SC I thought I would go TYL for a change, and whaddya know!

I've also won a Lot Yang in a SC. 

I think that wows is taking all my luck , this explains why all my lotto tickets are very expensive bog roll.

1,011 posts
7,482 battles
19 minutes ago, j0e90 said:

I've also won a Lot Yang in a SC.

Me too, but it was an SC from an Xmas crate. Heard people say they won ships in normal container drops, but after 1.5 years playing the game, noting like that happened to me.

354 posts
9,048 battles
10 hours ago, j0e90 said:

1 x 50k free xp

2 x 1000 dubloonms each.

Trying to work out if I sacrificed one of my kids to RNGesus and didnt realise.

My last 3 have been 1000 dubs, 50k fxp and 100 Hydras, so I'm not complaining.

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
177 posts
6,442 battles

Nice to see there are some ships, I do appreciate the free stuff but I can't recall a SC that made me go WOW, ever, /shrug, maybe I expect to much?

They feel like a nice bonus, then I open it and bang, haha, we got ya, again, type of feeling :)

I've been choosing resources for coal myself, I figure if I stare at it long enough it might become steel :)

Anyways good to see peeps do get good stuff at times, hope is always a good thing, I might win the lotto as well :)

29 posts
3,852 battles
2 hours ago, Soloun said:

Nice to see there are some ships, I do appreciate the free stuff but I can't recall a SC that made me go WOW, ever, /shrug, maybe I expect to much?

They feel like a nice bonus, then I open it and bang, haha, we got ya, again, type of feeling :)

I've been choosing resources for coal myself, I figure if I stare at it long enough it might become steel :)

Anyways good to see peeps do get good stuff at times, hope is always a good thing, I might win the lotto as well :)

Good luck my friend :cap_like:

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

If you want ships in containers, wait till Christmas and buy a stack of the big santa crates...

I bought a few and was gifted a few, scored like 6+ prem ships and a stack of premium time (almost a year's worth).

Best bang for $$ in this game.

[151ST]
[151ST]
3 posts
2,969 battles
14 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

If you want ships in containers, wait till Christmas and buy a stack of the big santa crates...

I bought a few and was gifted a few, scored like 6+ prem ships and a stack of premium time (almost a year's worth).

Best bang for $$ in this game.

Xmas crate RNG... you took all mine lol

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles
9 hours ago, Vhyktor said:

Xmas crate RNG... you took all mine lol

Well maybe I'll have to gift you some :Smile-_tongue: