You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Moldavia

Why do coop battles sometimes finish prematurely?

9 comments in this topic

354 posts
9,048 battles

I've noticed recently (past couple of months, maybe) that some of my battles in coop seem to finish without any of the victory criteria being met - not reached 1000pts, not all enemy ships killed, no reason for the victory on the final screen.

Anyone else noticed this? Anyone know why?

Beta Tester
769 posts
8,629 battles
14 minutes ago, Moldavia said:

I've noticed recently (past couple of months, maybe) that some of my battles in coop seem to finish without any of the victory criteria being met - not reached 1000pts, not all enemy ships killed, no reason for the victory on the final screen.

Anyone else noticed this? Anyone know why?

I want to pat your profile pic.

354 posts
9,048 battles
6 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Because if you look closely, someone ran out of points.

Does the battle end if one side gets to zero points? I never knew that, thanks for the clarification. I've only got 8k battles, so I guess I'm still a newbie :cap_haloween:

234 posts
13,978 battles
5 hours ago, Moldavia said:

Does the battle end if one side gets to zero points? I never knew that, thanks for the clarification. I've only got 8k battles, so I guess I'm still a newbie :cap_haloween:

No probs. It -only- took me 7k battles to realise that it was exactly the same reason why my training room forays were never completing with all 1v12 kills.

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles
3 hours ago, world_of_war_battle said:

never mind that

perhaps the AI team has no points

I think that if your domination points reach 500 wargaming sometimes ends the game

No, as someone said, bot team reached 0.

1,011 posts
7,471 battles

Just in case there is still doubt about the enemy team reaching "0":

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Game_Modes#Co-Op_Battle

How to Win

Point Accumulation

All modes of battle are scored using a points system. Each team starts with a fixed amount of points and are awarded points for various events, depending on game mode. Battles are on a 20 minute timer, with four possible victory conditions: 

• Destroy all enemy ships.
  • Reduce enemy team's score to 0 points.
  • Score 1000 points before time expires.
  • Have more points than the enemy team when time expires

You will have noticed each team starts with 300 points, that’s a buffer for the first ships being killed.

When a BB dies, 60 points are deducted.

When the bots don’t kill any ships and do not hold a cap, 5 dead BB’s ie 5 *60=300 means game over.