Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mr_glitchy_R

British CV when?

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,759 battles

Absolutely zero official information on this.  They haven't even announced them as an upcoming line.

Having said that, there have been a few teasers that suggest they are coming up.  It obviously won't be till after the CV rework.

So, note this is complete speculation on my part, I would think it will be released the patch after the CV rework is introduced, and the CV rework patch (more speculation) is likely to be called patch 0.8.0 and be released on 13 Jan 2019.

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,759 battles
18 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

next years after RU BBs :cap_look:

Hide contents

p.png.6a9e8513c8ba023cfb1896756c5a65d8.p

That image is clearly not accurate in terms of times - ranked started in 0.7.8, and there is no way they are waiting till 0.7.11 to release RN DD's.  They are basically ready now, I doubt there will be any more changes. I would say they are likely to be released in 0.7.10.

As well as that, the CV rework will be right in the middle of it, and will take priority over pretty much everything.

309 posts
4,060 battles
2 hours ago, MatterCore said:

next years after RU BBs :cap_look:

Hide contents

p.png.6a9e8513c8ba023cfb1896756c5a65d8.p

Russian BBs next year? Hype! hype! hype!

Btw where did you get that?

[LBAS]
4,467 posts
25,615 battles
2 hours ago, Moggytwo said:

That image is clearly not accurate in terms of times - ranked started in 0.7.8, and there is no way they are waiting till 0.7.11 to release RN DD's.  They are basically ready now, I doubt there will be any more changes. I would say they are likely to be released in 0.7.10.

As well as that, the CV rework will be right in the middle of it, and will take priority over pretty much everything.

thats road map, and it doesnt mean 100% accurate

dont dream about that, WG already knew about it, plans  will be changed

2 posts
3,143 battles

The dev said they won't release any new carrier or sell any premium carrier before the rework, I don't expect the rework would be soon, because it's not like just releasing a new line of ships, it changes the entire game mechanics of AA and Aircraft control. UK carrier would be interesting since the bris probably ranked third when it comes to quantity in ww2(correct me if I'm wrong)

Edited by Yuri_Sokolov

Sign in to follow this