You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
UltimaBasti

Bravest team ever

24 comments in this topic

16 posts
5,671 battles

image.thumb.png.6df55bde7465db2a3ac0c8577b5f4db4.png

Map screen of a battle I had earlier. Everybody just ran behind A. That's me alone at C, trying to hold off a Donskoi and 2 NCs. Later on, they would be joined by a Fiji and an Akatsuki. I managed to sink the Akatsuki, and land several good hits on both NCs. With 1 min to go, only the Fiji and their CV were alive but we lost due to points... 890 to 562.

I've never seen such wanton cowardice.

Good grief.

[LNA]
1,655 posts
10,411 battles
19 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

Just wait for the ranked season to be over. Most players who understand the game are away from randoms. No point in playing randoms right now.

You dont want chaotic fun ? I mean people are too stressed about winning. Now is the best time to YOLO and not get punished. I mean try out "creative solution".

Including :
Torpedo cruiser .

Cruiser dd and battleship dd

Fun flavor of the month.

16 posts
5,671 battles
2 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

You dont want chaotic fun ? I mean people are too stressed about winning. Now is the best time to YOLO and not get punished. I mean try out "creative solution".

Including :
Torpedo cruiser .

Fun flavor of the month.

Hmmm... I'll try the battle DD build in my Amagi. Detect range of 15km. Perfect.

[LNA]
1,655 posts
10,411 battles
2 minutes ago, UltimaBasti said:

Hmmm... I'll try the battle DD build in my Amagi. Detect range of 15km. Perfect.

Have you ever try Graf Zepphelin secondary build ? A certain sharky love that one.

Super Tester
7,512 posts
7,978 battles
4 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

Including :
Torpedo cruiser .

Fun flavor of the month.

You think that's fun? I don't wanna do someone else's job so that they can be useless throughout the game. 

Just last night

shot-18_09.04_23_49.37-0140.thumb.jpg.3ab29fa65ee5c04daff1d60e35b858c6.jpg

I had to cap in a freaking secondary spec (no ce) FdG while taking the beating of entire enemy flank, cause subhuman ******************* playing Shimakaze and other destroyers cheated their way to tier 10 and have no clue. It is not fun for me. I would rather wait for actual human players with brains to return to the game. Screw "we play for fun" trashes.

16 posts
5,671 battles
1 minute ago, icy_phoenix said:

You think that's fun? I don't wanna do someone else's job so that they can be useless throughout the game. 

Just last night

I had to cap in a freaking secondary spec (no ce) FdG while taking the beating of entire enemy flank, cause subhuman ******************* playing Shimakaze and other destroyers cheated their way to tier 10 and have no clue. It is not fun for me. I would rather wait for actual human players with brains to return to the game. Screw "we play for fun" trashes.

Hahahahaha. Gotta balance it out. You'll go insane if you expect too much from random players.

Super Tester
7,512 posts
7,978 battles
3 minutes ago, UltimaBasti said:

Hahahahaha. Gotta balance it out. You'll go insane if you expect too much from random players.

But I don't expect much at all. I just expect the regular common sense. Lets say you are at 30 points lead with 54 seconds remaining on the clock, you have 2/3 caps.... you are in a shimakaze with 4k hp. Would you yolo a BB to torp him? So yah, after he died, and missed the torps somehow from 6 km, he was shameless enough to type in chat "Take it easy guys, this is not ranked".

Wish I could burn down his pc right there but eh.

Edited by icy_phoenix

[LNA]
1,655 posts
10,411 battles
5 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

But I don't expect much at all. I just expect the regular common sense. Lets say you are at 30 points lead with 54 seconds remaining on the clock, you have 2/3 caps.... you are in a shimakaze with 4k hp. Would you yolo a BB to torp him? So yah, after he died, and missed the torps somehow from 6 km, he was shameless enough to type in chat "Take it easy guys, this is not ranked".

Man , you either laugh it off or wreck the place.

But well , it is also about the mood. I get the feeling that after a hard day at work your mood is rock bottom and most likely anything will trigger you. Best one i had : listen to audio comedy when playing. :cap_haloween:

2,214 posts
13,673 battles
31 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

It's not the PC's fault. What is needed is another person with a PC to take them down.

243 posts
345 battles
1 hour ago, icy_phoenix said:

Lmao i remember when i did 114k damage on a Kaiser...

3 hours ago, UltimaBasti said:

image.thumb.png.6df55bde7465db2a3ac0c8577b5f4db4.png

Btw, my last battle on my Karlsruhe, Somebody mentioned at the start of the battle "Capture area A!" and the whole armada went to A. :Smile_teethhappy:

Super Tester
7,512 posts
7,978 battles
1 hour ago, legionary2099 said:

But well , it is also about the mood. I get the feeling that after a hard day at work your mood is rock bottom and most likely anything will trigger you. Best one i had : listen to audio comedy when playing.

That is partially true...

So I try to play a game to lighten up and then I get this BS. Ofc I am triggered .... :cap_viking:

Beta Tester
658 posts
8,305 battles

I feel for you OP.

12 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

I agree.

I think "fun" is playing your roles and paying attention to things like points countdown. We all make mistakes sometimes but there are things that can be observed as far as how the game actually plays and use them to win.

After all is said and done, the most fun is playing well and winning.

237 posts
5,804 battles
13 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

It still supprises me how many players throw away a win in order to attempt to get more damage. The hardest thing for some players is to do nothing.

this is the sort of stuff WG needs to teach people. Is there a Captain bad advice episode out there which explains this?

Super Tester
7,512 posts
7,978 battles
3 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Is there a Captain bad advice episode out there which explains this?

There isn't. It only comes from experience. Sadly some people play like bots, so they do not learn anything, even when they have grinded a full line of ships to tier 10.

16 posts
5,671 battles

Wow... some of the other screen caps. Dear lord.... I swear some of these players are 6 year olds who managed to get into Dad's PC and take the Yamato out for a spin.

Beta Tester
658 posts
8,305 battles

This game just a moment ago...

We lost.

Edit: Yes that's my dead bote in B. My team literally sailed past me to run and hide behind A while 2 enemy DDs with support of their team ended me.

My lesson? Sometimes you can't do anything except run and protect yourself.

cowards.jpg

Edited by Max_Battle