Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mr_glitchy_R

So I'm still in confusion

38 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,830 posts
4,110 battles

What would we achieve by having subs.    Essentially they could not keep up with the gameplay anyway and anyone who has played a sub game knows the art of leaving the room for a (insert task here) before you get anywhere.

but I still have to post this

le67BDf.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
326 posts
10,509 battles

Not sure u just being stupid, or just a plain idiot.

It's like asking, "Why Patrick not the main character, since he's a Star".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
30 posts
1,079 battles

they said there will be no subs in the game introduction somewhere ( I FORGOT WHERE )

I would certainly like it if wargaming puts subs in the game

they just need to increase the subs HP to hack it and gain game balance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
243 posts
5,809 battles

You mean you don’t know by now?

...actually, given the responses of most people here, and how far you would have to dig through old posts to find info before turned it into meme fest...

Anyway, given the mechanics of subs, they just don’t fit the gameplay.

You know how CVs don’t quite match the gameplay and almost break the game?

Subs would be WORSE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
342 posts
7,054 battles
8 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

You mean you don’t know by now?

...actually, given the responses of most people here, and how far you would have to dig through old posts to find info before turned it into meme fest...

Anyway, given the mechanics of subs, they just don’t fit the gameplay.

You know how CVs don’t quite match the gameplay and almost break the game?

Subs would be WORSE.

Dropping depth charges could be fun though haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

No way!

Having Subs will interfere with the 'Drop Anchor to Stop Ship in Order to Dodge Torps' mechanism, which WG will implement in their ongoing plan to further remove this game from physics and reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
78
[ANZAC]
Member
340 posts
11,481 battles

I think the OP really meant to ask why are there no SHARKS WITH FRIKKIN LASER BEAMS 

Because, seriously, that is the question we all want answered

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
309 posts
4,060 battles
1 hour ago, ArchKongou said:

Not sure u just being stupid, or just a plain idiot.

It's like asking, "Why Patrick not the main character, since he's a Star"

If you encounter an ensign with the same kind of question, what will you say? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
309 posts
4,060 battles
10 minutes ago, j0e90 said:

I think the OP really meant to ask why are there no SHARKS WITH FRIKKIN LASER BEAMS 

Because, seriously, that is the question we all want answered

Why there are no sharks with frikkin laser beams?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts
Just now, icy_phoenix said:

Wargaming might add Submarines when playerbase learn to play destroyers.

that will take a long time, like, 1000 years?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,125 posts

he ask nicely, so we should answer nicely like a civil people.

---------------

actually, I don't really know real deep reason why WG don't put submarine into game.

they could try if they want but they didn't.

speed of sub is not an issue here. they slow when submerged yes but on surface they can go as fast as BB , and real WW2 sub spend most of it time surface anyways except only when about to attack.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts
Just now, PGM991 said:

he ask nicely, so we should answer nicely like a civil people.

---------------

actually, I don't really know real deep reason why WG don't put submarine into game.

they could try if they want but they didn't.

speed of sub is not an issue here. they slow when submerged yes but on surface they can go as fast as BB , and real WW2 sub spend most of it time surface anyways except only when about to attack.

 

Then how to BB/CV deals with a Submarine that decided to submerge in water and snipe torps , where you 2 are the only surviving ships in the map

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
145 posts
1,265 battles

Its World of WarSHIPS not World of naval battles. Submarine is not a Warship. So bringing a submarine will blow up the games privacy policy and terms of service because "world of warships" title violation and Underwater ship Lewding. Therefore WG will get banned from the game. WHAT AM I SAYING?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
980 posts
12,617 battles

Just think about the gameplay, @mr_glitchy_R. How can sub gameplay be interesting? How difficult would it be to make the submarines interact with surface ships interesting?

We already have DDs in the game, some of which can fire torpedoes from stealth. Why bother actually having submarines?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,125 posts
1 hour ago, spixys said:

Then how to BB/CV deals with a Submarine that decided to submerge in water and snipe torps , where you 2 are the only surviving ships in the map

why Not? WG bend a lot of thing for sake of balance a few more no one gonna complain.

e.g. sub can't stay submerged forever, if they make time limit than why not? 

we got whole squad of plane that can land, rearm, refuel and take off in mere minutes anyway. sub that can dive only 4-5 min before force to surface for cooldown shouldn't be any obvious.

 

 

...whatever.... we all know that sub will never implement into game anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles
4 hours ago, world_of_war_battle said:

they said there will be no subs in the game introduction somewhere ( I FORGOT WHERE )

I would certainly like it if wargaming puts subs in the game

they just need to increase the subs HP to hack it and gain game balance

What speed would you like the subs to travel at? Submerged speed for subs was kept to a minimum to preserve battery charge and avoid cavitation of the propellers.

That meant they would be travelling along at a very brisk 2-4 knots. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×