You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ZeKaMaSHi_SHiMaKaZe

Game becomes completely uncontrollable, then crashes

5 comments in this topic

2 posts
244 battles

Basically this happens when i start the battle

image.thumb.png.be0864ea755a25b6b503df5a63e7b7cf.png

Then when i try to close the game , this error pops up and the game crashes

image.thumb.png.1df694068081e6f36411fda8f0c17999.png

Then I was forced to wait until the game ends and receive a pink name for AFKing in the game. I don't really mind having this pink name because of this, since I'm not doing this on purpose, but the issue is that this weird problem has been happening on me for a few time already, it's more like annoying

146 posts
1,445 battles

WG also added pointer in map of where the shell lands, its because they are implementing mods so players doesnt use third party and gets crashed.

Why u need mods anyway? When your team losses you just cant help it no matter what you do. And when your team wins you dont have to do anything. if Enemy comes front of you you just have to devastate him anyway. And mods never records HP of someone who is not in your screen. So in conclusion, No mods needed in game. Stop it. Its unhealthy for game and eats extra ram on your pc too.

If you have a strong PC and youre a weeb (like I am) then you have a reason to use mods and turn ships into waifu for "satisfaction". Otherwise mods are useless.

2 posts
244 battles

Those mods are installed as a seriously noob player which hope to improve the performance, and after hundred of battles, i actually actively use none of them (except for the ship info is useful to me especially when i'm on a destroyer) but yet lazy to clean them up
So i'll be cleaning them up and leave the eye candy mods here , and see if this issue persists

[PSYCO]
6 posts

I don't use any mods but since the latest update came in my game Critical errors out every time i start my 1st battle! then it will critical error spontaneously from there, as in it will crash at random. and remember i don't have a single mod not even from aslain installed so it's not the mods it's the game itself! they screwed it up and are just waiting for enough reports to come in before they fix what they messed up! it's common with WG games to do these things since they keep making way too many changes to their games!