dieselhead

Topic Redacted

54 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

gud news bro, CV rework is coming and we can start playing OP CV now.

5 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

Its almost impossible to play DD in high tiers now thanks to you spastics making everything have radar and the totally ridiculous BB AP damage.

CV can destroy BB

6 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

Now if you are silly enough to play ranked in a DD you don't even get rewarded for it. Almost impossible to top the team. Zero reward for risking all that radar etc and playing the objective!

CV can farm damage to beat those camper BB

7 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

IDK who your supertesters are that tell you ships like Wooster and Conq are balanced but I suggest you find some new ones. In what world would Wooster ever be balanced?

the next CV rework will make Worchester to become worthlesster againts CV

DD is only class for real man..... from the start only the real man can play DD. you basically know the risk of playing DD, its not only require skill but also patience and persistence.

DD is in game hardest class, low HP, low gun damage, and torpedo is unreliable. CV and DD have 1 basic common..... they both influence the game a lot. the different is, CV is OP and easy, DD is hard as heck.

the biggest reward for playing DD is the excitement..... \

342 posts
7,054 battles
5 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

gud news bro, CV rework is coming and we can start playing OP CV now.

CV can destroy BB

CV can farm damage to beat those camper BB

the next CV rework will make Worchester to become worthlesster againts CV

DD is only class for real man..... from the start only the real man can play DD. you basically know the risk of playing DD, its not only require skill but also patience and persistence.

DD is in game hardest class, low HP, low gun damage, and torpedo is unreliable. CV and DD have 1 basic common..... they both influence the game a lot. the different is, CV is OP and easy, DD is hard as heck.

the biggest reward for playing DD is the excitement..... \

Please dont comment your garbage on my posts. Go find someone else to annoy with your dumb ass CV comments. Yeah, its real exciting getting radared every 3 minutes then nuked by BB AP. Do you even read what you write before you post?

Oh and don't call me "bro", Im not your "bro"!

Edited by dieselhead

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles

Please dont comment your garbage on my posts. Go find someone else to annoy with your dumb ass CV comments. Yeah, its real exciting getting radared every 3 minutes then nuked by BB AP. Do you even read what you write before you post?

Oh and don't call me "bro", Im not your "bro"!

I doubt this is the usual DieselHead , more like his little bro or a "friend" trying to frame him for the "languages".

Anyway , i dont mind the language , but there are rules and lets just keep it at that.

342 posts
7,054 battles
12 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

I doubt this is the usual DieselHead , more like his little bro or a "friend" trying to frame him for the "languages".

Anyway , i dont mind the language , but there are rules and lets just keep it at that.

No its the real dieselhead. I dont like the rubbish he posts that makes no sense and I hate being called bro...

342 posts
7,054 battles
4 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

Well lets take this into court then @tc1259

What? You dobbed me in to mod? Oh nice work indeed......

Edited by dieselhead

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles
Just now, dieselhead said:

What? You dobbed me in to mod? Oh nice work indeed......

This isnt being nice or not nice. As i have said , i have remind you once before but you dont seem to get it.
I get the feeling you are having real life problems and are taking it out on the game. Cool it down and sort out your feelings , then come back. Psychological counselling is a plus.

1,125 posts

you just realize that now?

ever since WG implement official cheat programe call radar many months ago, they no longer deserve any money or support anymore (at least from me)

I'll play for free, and that's all there is.

342 posts
7,054 battles
On 31/08/2018 at 11:28 PM, legionary2099 said:

This isnt being nice or not nice. As i have said , i have remind you once before but you dont seem to get it.
I get the feeling you are having real life problems and are taking it out on the game. Cool it down and sort out your feelings , then come back. Psychological counselling is a plus.

Content Removed, Insults to another player, User already Sanctioned
~tc1259

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles
On 31/08/2018 at 11:36 PM, dieselhead said:

Quote Updated
~tc1259

You pissed off because someone is advising you to stay and cool down , now thats amusing , in its own way. I am saying it with good intention , what a shame.

342 posts
7,054 battles
1 minute ago, legionary2099 said:

You pissed off because someone is advising you to stay and cool down , now thats amusing , in its own way. I am saying it with good intention , what a shame.

No I just think its very presumptuous for someone to advise counselling to someone they have never met. Also you haven't made a single comment about my OP so I dont understand why you are here unless its purely to troll. If you have nothing to add to the topic how about you mind your own business and be on your way?

1,336 posts
8,823 battles

I know what you mean. The overabundance of radar makes trying to play the objective a high-risk low reward scenario.

A lot of DDs don't even bother trying to cap nowadays and I can understand why. If there are 2 or more radar ship defending a cap they can just take turns radaring it indefinitely.

1 hour ago, MatterCore said:

1 more thing

Stalingrad very effectively to kill DDs :fish_palm:

Oh yeah. Who thought giving BB calibre guns 2.65 sigma was a good idea. :fish_palm:

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,759 battles

The OP raises a lot of quite valid points. There are some serious balancing issues in the game right now, and you've hit on many of them.

However, there are ways to say these things.  Despite the fact that your concerns are valid, no one is going to listen to any of it due to the aggressive tone you use.

I think perhaps walking away from the game for the day might be a good idea.  I also suggest a couple of things that can improve your enjoyment of the game.  Firstly when it comes to ranked, you need to not care.  As soon as you start to care then the salt will flow.  That's not your fault, that's the fault of the system they've set up for ranked.  Next, play more in the mid tiers.  There are so many fun ships there, and not nearly as much radar.  Taking out a mid tier BB is always good to wind down as well, they are simple and require little thought for your entertainment when you are used to playing DD's.

They do intend to fix some of the balance problems.  They have said very recently that they are actively looking at radar, so there could well be changes coming.  They intend to fix the BB AP problem (they just can't work out how).  As for ranked, it is awful for DD's, but that's mostly because of the tier.  Hopefully they reconsider T10 ranked after this season.  Time will tell I guess.

1,125 posts
1 hour ago, MatterCore said:

1 more thing

Stalingrad very effectively to kill DDs :fish_palm:

ah... yes I taste it first hand....

12 km radar + ultra high velocity shell + insane sigma...

it's AP shave off 80% of HP from my shimakaze in single salvo...

12 km is 'dead zone' from that bias ship.

294 posts
2,997 battles

I'm a DD main at present grinding out the USN line and recently got the Fletcher. I do agree with your assessment of radar being really cancerous especially when its 3 or more ships carrying it. More so when driven by Yolo players who rush the cap and then throw their radars out to take down a DD fast or if there is an island around, then every 2 mins they are spamming it from behind it. Either way, DD life is hell. The only DDs I actually see being productive are gunboats as plenty of ships carry hydro these days too. 

What's worse, the power creep are making older lines lose their charm with every patch. Now DDs carry hydro and radar as well. Try contesting a cap with a German DD or face a yueyang that wants to torp the hell out of your BBs while keeping you lit outside of his detection range. Sadly, the farther I'm going up the tier, the more I'm forced to stay back/camp and be wary of every corner, lest a boogie radar jumps out and wrecks me in seconds.

That being sad, even though I can understand your rage, you really are using some strong words there. As much as I'm not a fan of WG when it comes to them dragging their heels on fixing balancing issues, you  really aren't going to grab their attention in a positive way if you put it like the way you have. At best you will find yourself getting replied to by the likes of Sharhabek who thinks CV rework will buffs carries so much that a ship like Wosceter that is designed to shred planes will become completely useless.

Long story short, well said but too aggressively.

[LBAS]
4,467 posts
25,615 battles
13 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Oh yeah. Who thought giving BB calibre guns 2.65 sigma was a good idea. :fish_palm:

4 minutes ago, PGM991 said:

I stopped play anything since the day that thing official came in live server

The ship of stupid for dreamer

No need skill when play that thing

342 posts
7,054 battles
13 minutes ago, Moggytwo said:

The OP raises a lot of quite valid points. There are some serious balancing issues in the game right now, and you've hit on many of them.

However, there are ways to say these things.  Despite the fact that your concerns are valid, no one is going to listen to any of it due to the aggressive tone you use.

I think perhaps walking away from the game for the day might be a good idea.  I also suggest a couple of things that can improve your enjoyment of the game.  Firstly when it comes to ranked, you need to not care.  As soon as you start to care then the salt will flow.  That's not your fault, that's the fault of the system they've set up for ranked.  Next, play more in the mid tiers.  There are so many fun ships there, and not nearly as much radar.  Taking out a mid tier BB is always good to wind down as well, they are simple and require little thought for your entertainment when you are used to playing DD's.

They do intend to fix some of the balance problems.  They have said very recently that they are actively looking at radar, so there could well be changes coming.  They intend to fix the BB AP problem (they just can't work out how).  As for ranked, it is awful for DD's, but that's mostly because of the tier.  Hopefully they reconsider T10 ranked after this season.  Time will tell I guess.

I quite intentionally worded it aggressively to hopefully get some attention from people that can fix these issues. I doubt it will happen since even testers like Flambass have been saying top tier DD is a joke for 2 ranked seasons now and still nothing has been changed. I think I and many others have every right to be seriously pissed at WG for not fixing this when its been like this for 3? patches now.

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,759 battles
19 minutes ago, PGM991 said:

Stalingrad has the most effective anti-DD guns in the game, I did a whole write up on it on reddit last week. See here.

Basically, it's not just the velocity and dispersion/sigma.  It's that 305mm can overmatch 19mm DD armour, the special low arming threshold (should be 51mm, is actually 34mm), and the short fuse timers.  Nothing BB AP pens DD's like the Stalingrad.

309 posts
4,060 battles

@dieselhead Destroyer? under powered? nah. They didn't. In fact you can detect me before your allied BB can detect me. And if I spotted I use my radar but no use. Why? because it's only 20 sec. You can flee from my radar and get back again spreading your glorious wall of skill. Not only that, but your long snipers can snipe me from 20 km away while I as a cruiser can't do nothing about it. Right now I'm still using the chapy and she is painfully bad.

1,336 posts
8,823 battles
34 minutes ago, Moggytwo said:

Stalingrad has the most effective anti-DD guns in the game, I did a whole write up on it on reddit last week. See here.

Basically, it's not just the velocity and dispersion/sigma.  It's that 305mm can overmatch 19mm DD armour, the special low arming threshold (should be 51mm, is actually 34mm), and the short fuse timers.  Nothing BB AP pens DD's like the Stalingrad.

Nice write up. Not sure how I missed it.

342 posts
7,054 battles
12 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

@dieselhead Destroyer? under powered? nah. They didn't. In fact you can detect me before your allied BB can detect me. And if I spotted I use my radar but no use. Why? because it's only 20 sec. You can flee from my radar and get back again spreading your glorious wall of skill. Not only that, but your long snipers can snipe me from 20 km away while I as a cruiser can't do nothing about it. Right now I'm still using the chapy and she is painfully bad.

Go and play some DD, then come tell me and everynoe else who plays DD that they arent underpowered.

309 posts
4,060 battles

Go and play some DD, then come tell me and everynoe else who plays DD that they arent underpowered.

I mean it's not under powered if you play it right. If you can't play a destroyer, so don't play it. Just like what @Skarhabek said DD is for real men. Chose another ship classes. You have so many ships to enjoy. You are a unicum and you can grind to tier 10. Compare that with me. and yet you still ungrateful with what you have.