Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Soloun

What time is it in Russia?

6 comments in this topic

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
177 posts
6,436 battles

HI,

I'm an Aussie, last night I got the 24hrs premium time from ranked and I logged in tonight earlier then when I got it to find my 24hrs had expired, yes sad I know, I wept as well :) Does that mean 24hours starting from the beginning of the day or what?

ALSO, the change over for missions seems to occur sometime during my early evening, 7:30pm ACST, I'm trying to work out when "end of day" occurs on our server? 

I would have thought it would occur when midnight occurs within our region or close to, it doesn't seem that way, is the oceanic server located in Siberia or something?

Just curious if anyone knows what time in Aussie time these things all occur?

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
177 posts
6,436 battles

Thanks for the hours info, I wasn't sure if they based the server 24hr clock on the area it's located / serves or the home office time clock, hence the Russian part.

Good to know. 

1,342 posts
8,858 battles

Premium time starts immediately the moment you get it. It has nothing to do with server times.

So if you got 24hr Premium time at 9am sharp, then logged off immediately after and only logged on again at 9pm, then you just wasted 12 hours of Premium time.

Also for Asia server at least, the "end of day" time seems to be 2100 GMT/UTC.

Where I am it is GMT +8, so the server resets at 5am for me.

Edit: 

Do take note that the mission reset time and daily win bonus reset times are NOT synced. For example in my case, the daily win bonus resets at 5am (2100 GMT/UTC), while the missions reset at 2pm which would be 0600 GMT/UTC.

Edited by Thyaliad

Sign in to follow this