You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
EVILSTORM1

Chat banned again

15 comments in this topic

19 posts
8,912 battles

Well the content removed get their way, but those that use any other report get SFA. Report AFK=nothing, still see the same AFKers. Report plays unfairly= nothing, still get plebs that thinking their ship can do something it can't, or think that if they wait till 5 minutes into the game they have a better chance, get no sanction. Report for language violation= BANNED. content removed that DONT put camo or flags on anything and get to T8-10 and wonder why they get slaughtered. content removed. content removedcontent removed, except those that come up against us.

content removed, Racial / National Superiority, user sanctioned
~tc1259

1,496 posts

Red, red, my eyes are red.... 

Lyrics From a song I know by Paul Mauriat

Red, red, crayons are red....

Inb4threadlock

d91d2e77448f90447aa44c9aaa43f2d0.jpg

Beta Tester
805 posts
8,707 battles

I was going to say something sympathetic.

Something along the lines of the hypocrisy that people have when it comes to tolerating certain types of behaviour and being outraged at another.

Kind of like the South Park episode where Cartman though he was invisible and walked in front of a heap of people naked.

But you are literally EVIL sooooo…..

EDIT: On second thought...

I just had a game just this minute where one of my team was AFK whole match.

THAT actually has a far greater impact on my enjoyment of the game than if someone swears or even rants.

Maybe OP has a point.

Sort of.

Edited by Max_Battle

1,028 posts
7,503 battles
On 8/31/2018 at 6:22 PM, EVILSTORM1 said:

Well the content removed get their way, but those that use any other report get SFA. Report AFK=nothing, still see the same AFKers. Report plays unfairly= nothing, still get plebs that thinking their ship can do something it can't, or think that if they wait till 5 minutes into the game they have a better chance, get no sanction. Report for language violation= BANNED. content removed that DONT put camo or flags on anything and get to T8-10 and wonder why they get slaughtered. content removed. content removedcontent removed, except those that come up against us.

content removed, Racial / National Superiority, user sanctioned
~tc1259

It appears you get banned when a certain number of players report you for “misbehaviour in chat”. I got banned a few times for this during a match, so I doubt a human reviews the chat and makes the call.

I do hate PC. At the same time, even if the ban hits me now and again, I’m happy that WG at least tries to enforce some level of civility in chat.

Regardless of what happened, you seem to have more anger in you than is good for you. If the game upsets you so much, I believe it would be best for you to stop playing.