You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Somedude_Yudachi

Should I buy Salem since I got Des moines already?

29 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles

DesMeme is the ship for island lover, while Salem can yolo with less punishment  since it radar is mediocre but have very good heal ( inmagine mini Conkek with less fire chance but abusive dpm ):cap_win:

Edited by K135Blitzkrieg

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,764 battles

Unless you really want it, I wouldn't.  They are bound to bring out new ships for coal in the next few months, and they may be more appealing.  It does take a long time to get significant quantities of coal, so if you spend it on Salem, and then something you really want is released, you would be left with a significant time sink before you have the opportunity to get that ship.

1,487 posts
3 minutes ago, Darkworld_2015 said:

Maybe they will add new ships in Arsenal?

I would be extremely happy if they put predreadnoughts in the arsenal, but not more of the same copies of other ships.....

But honestly, I think they would rather put new ships in the shop to make money out of, instead of giving them away for freely obtainable coal.... 

Ordrazz

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,832 posts
4,122 battles

What do you want out of it.  Do you pla ythe USN cruisers.  Do you want the heal for thee sake of worse radar/range and a premium ship to offset cost/training etc.

Then the answer is yes.

Is there something better to spend coal on...…..?  Apart from the Musashi if you want that then the arsenal is just a trap

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,438 battles
3 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

You should. Like there is anything better to do with coal.

Might not quite sit right with you. But F2P guys in my clans use coals to prioritize getting Musashi ( easy credits ) and purchase flags and camos to shorten the terrible grinds within a line.

Well , for P2P players , this is unfathomable anyway. Whaling FTW !!!

[LBAS]
4,471 posts
25,644 battles
1 hour ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

tenor.gif

nani the fox?

DM is tech tree ship

Salem Witch is Arsenal ship why cant :fish_palm:

Edited by MatterCore

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles
8 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

prioritize getting Musashi ( easy credits )

Wut? I thought Musashi is not really a credit printer. Not with Missouri out there anyway. But hey, you could get Musashi with FXP, why spend coal for it.

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,438 battles
7 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Wut? I thought Musashi is not really a credit printer. Not with Missouri out there anyway. But hey, you could get Musashi with FXP, why spend coal for it.

You see , not everyone join the party when MIssouri was still on sell , and not everyone can farm like a mad man to get it in time anyway. Many have jobs or study duties also.

SO Musashi is the next best thing they can hope for and theres nothing wrong with that. Being economical is F2P all about. Like they have anychoices.

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles
2 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

You see , not everyone join the party when MIssouri was still on sell , and not everyone can farm like a mad man to get it in time anyway. Many have jobs or study duties also.

Lol, tell me about it. I work 12 hours each day, and 3 hours each weekend.