Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HuginnKR

Public Test 0.7.9 - General Feedback

14 comments in this topic

1,653 posts
22,312 battles

Allow Commonwealth DD's participation in Operation Dynamo(e.g Haida)

(Though I know Haida was Laid down in 1941,but USSR DD didn't participate in Dynamo either isn't it?)

Edited by User_1145141919810

1,653 posts
22,312 battles

Operation Dynamo,AA burden is too high for DD.(I used a full AA Mahan and still get destroyed by enemy DB,let alobe those without DFAA and HMS Gallent)

Maybe set enemy plane to T3 is better.

Edited by User_1145141919810

41 posts
18,235 battles

Some thoughts on the update

1} Spotting / rendering change appears to working well, I do not find myself waiting for a spotted ship to appear

2}  Buff mode, it appears to me that the aim of the buffs is to encourage players to engage more quickly and closely than has been seen in t9 t10 in the past, the mode achieves this aim:  I am concerned that a team wining the race to buffs wins the match so the match is effectively over in 5min, perhaps rather than buffs persisting for the remainder of the match they have limited time, say 4 min.  The other issue is team members playing for buffs rather then providing support.

Overall though found the concept enjoyable, I think additional consideration shoukd occur regarding frequency and location of buff zones, in the matches I've played seemed to be too many and favouring on side or other.  Although people behave generally more aggressively in PubTest matches I did find the matches I played to be significantly more active than live server random matches at same tier.

3) Looking forward to RN destroyers

And thankyou for the continuing work on updates and improvements.

[IWN]
59 posts
4,861 battles

After I accidentally started the game with "Launch game with settings reset" option, I lost all my progress on the Royal Navy Event. 
I was at Stage IV, and it reset all my progress to stage I.

I hope this is a PTS issue and not on the official server.

[LBAS]
5,658 posts
13,675 battles

Make nore difficult game doesn't more challenge instead for unpleasant since I met at Narai 

[FFD]
173 posts
6,818 battles

The buffs are too much for shimakaze but Worcester is there to balance the satisfying moment when you radar and a shima pops up in 5km :cap_haloween: I alone with worcester carry game everytime. its fun and balanced

[LBAS]
5,658 posts
13,675 battles

I really hate this sucks when I gonna complete this event
it's always close 

shot-18.09.02_20.35.20-0453.jpg

351 posts
16,870 battles

I really love the Arm Race mode. Very good, very nice.

Harugumo and kitakaze are too OP. Even Des moines will have trouble to fight this ship 1 vs 1.

3 posts
23,043 battles

Can't login since stage 1 PT at this version......I don't know why.

Computer setting (firewall. driver .....etc.) didn't change anything since a long time ago 

Uninstall and re-install the PT program still didn't resolve problem.

At this PT version, every time I  press "login" then it start  connecting (a circle rotate around WOWS anchor logo)

after a while it said " You have been disconnected from server....." 

擷取.JPG

1 post
4,299 battles

About the Arms Race, please make the buff be more balance, because if it pops on random  side, then one team will be having much more advantage to the other.

Better make the buff shown on the 2 of the team sides, like a mirror

Sign in to follow this