You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Riuza

Balance EXP RANK BATTLE

10 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
24 posts
5,827 battles

I found it that exp cap has been decreased, and that make other people in rank battle full of BB and no one wants to become a destroyer because it hard to cap and you not rewarded , AND THE ONLY REWARDED IS ONLY BASE ON DAMAGE  so another way that if you wants to stay at your rank not losing star u must damage most of it , u can't only cap and make point , yes is only dd can cap but these days i found it was pretty HARD to cap because DD always Yue yang radar and Worcester added to game it just Frustrating become a DD in Rank Battle.... ( DD not rewarded because their job is a DD(Scouting , torp , kill another dd) )

PS : The PIC SHOW ALWAYS YAMATO AT TOP and I tired play dd so i play moskva

shot-18.08.27_20.57.31-0811.jpg

shot-18.08.27_20.58.10-0183.jpg

shot-18.08.27_20.58.17-0493.jpg

shot-18.08.27_20.58.24-0857.jpg

shot-18.08.27_20.58.30-0899.jpg

Edited by Riuza

247 posts
5,822 battles

Huh, a few seasons ago, when it was T6 & 7, DDs could often top XP due to spotting and capping damage, but radar makes it very difficult these days.

145 posts
1,298 battles

Oh you think capping is a good job in Tier X? then STOP IT. Get some help chips and potates. Buy a BB. deal damage. Why would you ever cap when game wants you to camp. Radar going through island isnt enough to tell you to forget about your duty??

In short, Youre just getting punished for Not camping and doing something for your team to keep the battle going.

Now give me a reason to cap.

Edited by Labeat

[CLAY]
24 posts
5,827 battles

Yeaa , try tell your dd to afk if you don't need CAP , you will see the game will  be ended in 10 minutes without anyone died

Beta Tester
908 posts

Pretty much sums it up last season and this season.

Rank 1 isn't rank 1 like it use to be, its not a testament of skill, just whoever can farm damage the most.

Pretty sad, you can't play to win.

If you cant beat them, join them. Everyone play the same game, 7 BBs, lets see who does the most damage and not lose a star. Everyone will get salty, nothing will change.

247 posts
5,822 battles

I played a game in Yamato last night, lost only DD early on, enemy had all caps, no losses, clear then we were going to lose, my team was just camping and taking opportunity to shoot at enemy. In order to try to create an opening, I pushed forward in Yamato, got a few citadels on enemy BBs, (including 4 citadels on a beached, broadsided Yamato, no kill though) but ended up facing 4 enemy BBs (Montana, GK, Yamato and Moskva) And eventually dying. Was called idiot by one team member, but we were unlikely to win anyway with no caps and time running out. Anyway, did 160k damage and came top xp on my team, which lost. Not especially proud of the behaviour, but it’s that sort of behaviour which is rewarded in rank these days (of course, I didn’t mean to do it, I was just trying to get some good shots at enemy BBs and encourage my team to push.)

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

Capping XP has been nerfed several patches ago. WG doesn't like the idea of fast capping as it seems. Cause that makes some destroyer lines useless.

354 posts
9,048 battles
18 minutes ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

When idiots call you an idiot, who is the idiot?

You are.