You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Labeat

Ranked : When to give up and take a break (JK)

13 comments in this topic

146 posts
1,421 battles

I cant believe ranked is tier X again. Many people including me complaining about reckless events, like, no time to sit back after clan battle session and rank comes in tier X. 

We all love our own life. Lets not be too serious like others.Sometime we even see things we dont want to see.  Otherwise youll fall on lose streak (if not then report streak) for sure. Heres some tips when to take a break and stop playing.

(this post is just for fun)

here I go.

1) If you have a Stalingrad. Stop! 

2) If you see more than two radar in same team but non in other, Take a break.

3) if you see No battleships in your team but 4 Asashios in enemy team, Take a break.

4) If a Stalingrad player writes POI in chat, take a break.

5) If you see a Shiratsuyu writing poi in chat, Take a break.

6) If the matchmaking is Equally balanced, that both team has mirrored ships, take a break. 

7) If a cat walks over your keyboard, Take a break.

8) Before clicking battle button if you see your ship's propeller is rotating, take a break.

9) If youre a DW torp user, and you throw torp to another dd, and he worked extremely hard to dodge your torp, Take a break.

10) If you see a Stalingrad or Shimakaze push forward, take a break.

11) If you are a BB and you get Captured ribbon, take a break.

12) If you see 2 players from same clan, and the clan was on hurricane league, please stop playing ranked for 2 consecutive days. Either you dont have to do anything or you die early. which is totally worthless.

13) when cruising around if you find an afk cruiser in their spawn popped up your screen, and he is looking at you, Dont shoot him. leave him. and take a break.

14) if you see an Akizuki gunfight a full HP cleveland without anyones assistance and Kagero wins, Take a break.

15) starting a new day if you win your very first match by being afk then avoid playing for that day.

16) last but not least if your (or your team's) Massachusetts shoot someone from 4km and Misses all shells, Yeah, RNG hates you. take a break please. 

All these situations above are Possible but abnormal and experienced by me  this ranked season and are not good for health. Taking a break from 20 mins to 2-3 hours is good and effectively blessing by RNG. over competitive players will always report you. Ranked battles are for kids. If you have more reasons to take a break then throw it in reply :)

1,105 posts

i am going for hiatus for a whole month....

play Bismarck RNG so crap never hit

play saint louise, snipe from 20km, GOT CITADELED BY SINGLE SHELL FROM GK 2 times.... from 19km

118 hits..... 39K damage, 3 burn....

hissshshhh firing at stopeed memeouri..... missid, shell land in its side, circling it like lucky bless

ok i am quit

146 posts
1,421 battles
1 hour ago, Gummilicious said:

You need to take a break for posting this

1 hour ago, THAI_THIEF said:

I quit after reach rank 15

yeah I am on a perma break. Im in rank 15 and Tier X doesnt have anything to grind so playing tier X in a ranked trash battles is total waste of time. I prefer tier X clan wars as competitive.

146 posts
1,421 battles
52 minutes ago, Onlinegamer said:

take a nap!

If you love it then keep it going lol. Yuro (or whoever I forgot) said if you are late in ranked battle youre more likely to get Sub par players, letting you to suffer even more. so NO NAP FOR YOU. :cap_horn:

112 posts
2,991 battles

Well last night was my dip into ranked.

At one stage I think i was 1 win from 11 battles.

I saw ways of losing which had never crossed my mind.

• lone dd is capping so every other ship sails behind him and around an island so they cannot shoot for nearly 3 minutes. In the meantime enemy gets 2 caps and pushes onto dd to start capping the third.
  • up on points just (920 to 880) and with finally with 2 caps and 5 ships against 3. Instead of defending caps ships yolo in 1 at a time and get killed. Lost by less than 5 points.
  • large numbers of afk bots for the first 5 minutes of the game.
  • every ship shooting a different target. I think i nearly broke my F3 key in that one.
  • ships going to every corner of the map.
  • cruisers right behind the dd.

Some form of multi language command system might help, even "A B??" at the start was met with "?????"

Got to 16 after a hard struggle, as much against my team as the enemy.

The moments of teamwork were very exhilarating, one where we just went down but was an epic fight 2v2 for the last few minutes was really memorable.

Video Contributor
2,279 posts
10,887 battles
9 hours ago, Labeat said:

If you love it then keep it going lol. Yuro (or whoever I forgot) said if you are late in ranked battle youre more likely to get Sub par players, letting you to suffer even more. so NO NAP FOR YOU. :cap_horn:

Since T10 impact in ranked battles I usually active in high tier more than mid tier :cap_win:

i always stop at 10 because meh TEAM PLS!!!