You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
thunderhawk_k

BAN - no mods used

8 comments in this topic

7 posts

i use no mods but I receiver below mail yesterday....

"Dear player!

We have detected that one or more prohibited World of Warships client modifications have been used on this account for the second time. The account will be suspended for 7 days. Please refrain from using any forbidden modifications in the future. A repeat violation will lead to a permanent ban of this account."

for honest used aslan mod pack once only once and i uninstalled it, (around five months back it's a crap). now they send this email saying I'm using a mod. i hate mods. also they are saying this is the second time. I don't know WTF they are talking about. i attache screen shots i took while playing please check them,am i using any mods there?

i dare them to prove it...

is their anyone who can help me regarding this matter ?

shot-18.05.18_20.56.24-0343.jpg

shot-18.07.31_18.33.31-0316.jpg

Edited by thunderhawk_k
edit tags

455 posts
8,038 battles

I have heard that there was a ban wave for players using a cheat modification.

You probably got banned for the same thing. I use aslains all the time and didn't get any bans. 

WG Staff
466 posts

Could you please check whether you are using ReShade or similar tools? This kind of program is forbidden in World of Warships since it uses same mechanics with other forbidden mods and WoWS is not only game that prohibits those. It's usually this kind of program when a captain says he/she didn't use any of Mods.

Please contact our CS if you still think you are innocecnt after check. Thank you for your cooperation.

7 posts

I'm using MSI afterburner while I'm playing the game other than that nothing..

could that afterburner caused this problem ?

ID 102438912: Forum Warning or Ban ... :Smile_sad:

Edited by thunderhawk_k

115 posts
2,638 battles
19 hours ago, thunderhawk_k said:

I'm using MSI afterburner while I'm playing the game other than that nothing..

could that afterburner caused this problem ?

ID 102438912: Forum Warning or Ban ... :Smile_sad:

I don't think it is. I've been using MSI Afterburner with WoWS too for temp monitoring and fan control, so far there isn't any problem.

7 posts
On 8/25/2018 at 6:59 AM, zergling_ said:

I don't think it is. I've been using MSI Afterburner with WoWS too for temp monitoring and fan control, so far there isn't any problem.

can we use game recording software.. i'm using  "D3D Gear" is it safe ? i don't want to mess it up again.

http://www.d3dgear.com/